Borregales: How does he rank among our best kickers alltime?

Yeah, I remember it being a crapshoot with him.

Go Canes!
Lol....Thats Andy behind my right shoulder....
CAM00260.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
2OT win vs Nebraska in 2015, game winning field goal vs GT in the rain in 2017. Yeah he missed some in his career but catches way too much flak from our fanbase. The missed extra point vs FSU was from out line getting blown up not him
Not to mention he’s made an NFL carter and a 83% FG rate, 88% after his first two seasons. His percentage is 70% this year, but two of his three misses were from 50+.

just don’t kill any turtles like the Latino FSU kicker. Dude cursed the whole program

I found Badgely to be erratic. 96% career on PATs doesn’t cut it in my book. And that low pat attempt against fshoo was a real **** burger...saw that in person unfortunately. Love Borgalous so far...seems like a kicking machine. Even kickoffs are great. After years of sievers and BaXa kicking Ko out of bounds. We always had clutch kickers in the glory years, glad we’re back to that.

Advertisement
He's the goods but we've rarely needed him with how good we've been in the redzone. Obviously late game kicks are where kickers earn their praise the most. But it's a great feeling not having to hold your breathe when we have to kick a FG.

Advertisement
We are watching a "Miami Legend" play boys. So enjoy!

How come we had all those issues with our kicking game, this guy dreamed of coming to The U and he ends up in FIU? Guess Butch still has the touch!

Advertisement
Back