Borregales: How does he rank among our best kickers alltime?

Martycane

Sophomore
I know it's only mid season but personally I haven't felt so secure with a kicker for a long time. I remember Carlos Huerta and a few others. But I'm blanking on many of them.
If you think it's too early to tell, who do you think have been our best in the past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Matt Bosher was solid. So was Jake Wieclaw and Badgley to name some of our more recent kickers.

Borregales has been great so far. He has literally been automatic to this point.

Let's see how he performs when the game is on the line. I feel comfortable it's going in every time he kicks it.

With Baxa, I felt the complete opposite.

Advertisement
I know it's only mid season but personally I haven't felt so secure with a kicker for a long time. I remember Carlos Huerta and a few others. But I'm blanking on many of them.
If you think it's too early to tell, who do you think have been our best in the past.

Huerta, Miller and the Flea are neck and neck as the 🐐.
GOATS right now!!

Yes, I feel as good about our kicking game as I ever have. But our boy Borregales has to make some big kicks in clutch moments before we can include him in the GOAT discussion.

So far he's got a bomb and record tying 57 yard FG vs Lvill and a nail in the coffin kick vs Pitt under his belt. He's off to a good start. Let's see how it plays out but I'm feeling good about Borregales right about now.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back