Bookie

Anybody saying we should take this kid must love NCAA investigations.

Yall are absolutely crazy, this kid nothing but bad news.

The kid is $EC bound.

Might as well consider Clem$on an $EC school as far as that goes.

You are correct, but they are not as bad as the $EC and is also a fairly decent academic institution. Most of the $EC is trash academically.

Clemson a decent academic institution? Not sure what your definition of “decent” is

Advertisement
Anybody saying we should take this kid must love NCAA investigations.

Yall are absolutely crazy, this kid nothing but bad news.

The kid is $EC bound.

Might as well consider Clem$on an $EC school as far as that goes.

You are correct, but they are not as bad as the $EC and is also a fairly decent academic institution. Most of the $EC is trash academically.

Clemson a decent academic institution? Not sure what your definition of “decent” is

Clemson is ranked #67 (I would say that is at least "decent")

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/clemson-university-3425

Miami is #46
FSU is #81
NC State is tied with FSU at #81
Nebraska is #124
Virginia Tech is #69
Louisville is #165
Kentucky is #133
Auburn is #103
South Carolina is #103 (tied with Auburn)

Last edited:
This the last thing Ima say on it...

Take a look at who our current 2018 DB commits are & who we can still close with, then ask yourself who is he better than?

You take this kid & you're basically dropping someone else we already got which = not worth it.

We got a **** near 400 page thread clowning the Gaytors, at least 200 of those pages are just laughing at them for having 9 players ineligible for bank fraud scandal.

You don't invite that type of heat into your program, especially when we're finally turning things around & have a legit top 3-5 class.

You take risks on kids when you're desperate (example: Gaytors), not saying you have to have a team full of choir boys, but we're not desperate.

A kid who both Dee & Tweed have told yall is a no go, with good reason & still you wanna take a chance on a kid who's been openly looking for cash & spouting off at the mouth about to anybody who will listen.

*Robert De Niro voice* "Your gonna get us all ****in pinched"

Cut it out, LCE. Stop being so **** sensible and logical.

Advertisement
Clemson is not a bad school at all. Stop it.

I stand corrected. I just recall a buddy in college who transferred from Clemson. He played golf there and was telling me what a joke the school was for any sports athlete

I think there is a difference between the treatment of athletes (see, generally, University of North Carolina) and the overall quality of the institution (see, generally, University of North Carolina).

The funny thing is, all those Gaytors are mocking Clemson (or South Carolina generally). While it is true that most of SC is a wasteland (not unlike Florida once you get north of the I-4 corridor), they neglect to mention that Clemson is very close to Greenville. I've had to do business in Greenville recently, and it is a very nice moderate-sized city. There is NOTHING approximating Greenville within 90 minutes of Gainesville. To act as if SC's "low country" area is the same as Clemson and Greenville is just ignorant.

But what can you expect from Gaytor fans? Logic? Consistency? Fairness? Heck no.

(You can't expect non-racist behavior either)

This the last thing Ima say on it...

Take a look at who our current 2018 DB commits are & who we can still close with, then ask yourself who is he better than?

You take this kid & you're basically dropping someone else we already got which = not worth it.

We got a **** near 400 page thread clowning the Gaytors, at least 200 of those pages are just laughing at them for having 9 players ineligible for bank fraud scandal.

You don't invite that type of heat into your program, especially when we're finally turning things around & have a legit top 3-5 class.

You take risks on kids when you're desperate (example: Gaytors), not saying you have to have a team full of choir boys, but we're not desperate.

A kid who both Dee & Tweed have told yall is a no go, with good reason & still you wanna take a chance on a kid who's been openly looking for cash & spouting off at the mouth about to anybody who will listen.

*Robert De Niro voice* "Your gonna get us all ****in pinched"

Cut it out, LCE. Stop being so **** sensible and logical.

Meant to upvote

Advertisement
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] talk to your boy. We've got room for him now. If he ends up in Tallahassee ... f*ck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is beyond bad. Evertime i watcy a sooner gsme he gets roasted or misses a tackle.

To think some people wanted this midget.
After he ****ed his shoulder up late freshman year and lost his technique he lost all confidence right along with it. Sad swing what he's become now. Can't disagree at all with what you're saying.

Advertisement
Back