Bookie

Swamp green will look great on him...and he can get one of those credit cards that has a perpetual balance like those other guys got....

Last edited:
Advertisement
So the boy has decided to decommit. Will make it official within several weeks at worst. For those of you obsessed with the idea of him this should be amusing. He wants to come here and he's trying to talk rumph & richt into offering him. Seriously can't see it happen knowing all the nonsense he's been involved in. He'll end up at either floriduh or clemson in all likelihood.

I think we should take him

It's just not that simple bruh. Even if we decide to then we have to hope his issues with Nebraska don't come back to bite us. Same way with a few of our current commits too though so who knows. I know rumph previously wasn't about them games.

I thought he was already, uh locked in with Nebraska and wasn't going to be able to decommit.

He's uh locked in. Just don't care anymore. He's technically lo ked in now with Florida too to a lesser(far lesser)extent as of now. It's all gibbias father so everyone's saying **** em.

And this is why I never got how schools were "locking in" kids before they sign. Can't the kid just decide to "unlock" himself? I assume there are complications, but neither side can talk too badly about the other as both have something to lose.

Fck this guy. Sounds like a typical entitled coach killer. Loads of ability but will quit on you the minute there is a drop of adversity.

Wow Nebraska gonna let him walk after giving him all those “ presents”.....very surprised that they didn’t cover themselves better with all they supposedly gave him...

How exactly do you cover yourself when you're paying recruits?

Ill take him..hes Malek Young on steroids. How much trouble did LSU get with Pat Peterson?. Whatever "trouble" he has...most definately isnt more than what we deal with south florida kids. I highly highly doubt it. Kid is legit..one of the best cbs i saw in coverage this year...plus has value in the return game.

STACK UP TALENT...we arent in the position to be turning down dbs when we have Robert Knowles and a grad transfer from The Citadel running round..**** i wannna take Divaad Wilson from Uf as well.
Agreed. Plus, at least for this year with the feds looking at shenanigans in basketball, the inducements should be at a low.

Miami has taken plenty of “bad news” kids who never made any trouble once they set foot on campus. I vote take.

Advertisement
Ill take him..hes Malek Young on steroids. How much trouble did LSU get with Pat Peterson?. Whatever "trouble" he has...most definately isnt more than what we deal with south florida kids. I highly highly doubt it. Kid is legit..one of the best cbs i saw in coverage this year...plus has value in the return game.

STACK UP TALENT...we arent in the position to be turning down dbs when we have Robert Knowles and a grad transfer from The Citadel running round..**** i wannna take Divaad Wilson from Uf as well.
Agreed. Plus, at least for this year with the feds looking at shenanigans in basketball, the inducements should be at a low.

Miami has taken plenty of “bad news” kids who never made any trouble once they set foot on campus. I vote take.

This is entirely false.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] so what do you think it'd take for us to go for him? I'm thinking missing Campbell, But I don't think thats happening

Last edited:
So the boy has decided to decommit. Will make it official within several weeks at worst. For those of you obsessed with the idea of him this should be amusing. He wants to come here and he's trying to talk rumph & richt into offering him. Seriously can't see it happen knowing all the nonsense he's been involved in. He'll end up at either floriduh or clemson in all likelihood.

It's just not that simple bruh. Even if we decide to then we have to hope his issues with Nebraska don't come back to bite us. Same way with a few of our current commits too though so who knows. I know rumph previously wasn't about them games.

I thought he was already, uh locked in with Nebraska and wasn't going to be able to decommit.

He's uh locked in. Just don't care anymore. He's technically lo ked in now with Florida too to a lesser(far lesser)extent as of now. It's all gibbias father so everyone's saying **** em.
He can definitely play here.. But I don't want him near our program. Anyone who does is a selfish a s s person w a bull**** agenda.

Advertisement
I have to agree with Dee, dude is not coming here. Seems like the kid is front running show off type. Not saying he's a bad kid or anything. Just that he probably wants to go some where people are going to kiss his *** and tell him he is the best player in the world.

Nah. His thing is up until this second where he attends has always been about who gives him the most. We ain't giving him nada and honestly I would worry about B with bookie being at the same school as him for college. Especially Miami. Bookie is a good teammate and a pretty good db but him as an individual and his mindset will bring us issues. But his interest in us is very much legit. It's a matter of our interest in him & the staff knows his mindset previously.

and that, my friends, is the bottom line.

thanks for the update, 'Dee ... as i've said before, between bookie and your nephew, we are definitely getting the better half!

He can definitely play here.. But I don't want him near our program. Anyone who does is a selfish a s s person w a bull**** agenda.

all that selfish sh*t gets thrown out in college...its sink or swim time. He can punk around high school coaches, and lil soft *** high school kids...the minute that f8cker acts up n a college locker room ...he gets the beats put to him..its pretty simple. I remember when Stacy Coley was being labeled as worse....did we ever had a peep about that guy?.

This is football not boy scouts...If this kid can help us win games...im all in...could care less what he does at bullsh*T *** IMG. Richt doesnt seem to be a guy that lets a kid like that run roughshod over his program

Advertisement

all that selfish sh*t gets thrown out in college...its sink or swim time. He can punk around high school coaches, and lil soft *** high school kids...the minute that f8cker acts up n a college locker room ...he gets the beats put to him..its pretty simple. I remember when Stacy Coley was being labeled as worse....did we ever had a peep about that guy?.

This is football not boy scouts...If this kid can help us win games...im all in...could care less what he does at bullsh*T *** IMG. Richt doesnt seem to be a guy that lets a kid like that run roughshod over his program
We're getting Campbell, he's not worth dropping any of our guys for

The problem is that the selfish kid takes up a scholarship and doesn't end up playing. Sure, the team straightens him out when he acts up, but he's only concerned about himself so he bolts when the team won't play his sht. Maybe that's not this kid, but it's the reason that I don't believe in putting up with selfish guys, in the end they're more trouble than heir worth.

Advertisement
If the kid shows he's a changed man and then he comes here and you have him on a leash I see no rreason not to take his ***. he'll you may have some dudes committed right now who might be ready to pull the same BS Miami has with Shapiro or wtf his name is. I mean, if in'm a coach and I really think a kid could help me win I'm taking his ads but in'm watching him also. One false move its curtains.

Dayal went to juco and just got suspended for 3 games. Bookeman is getting his **** kissed by power 5 schools and you think he’s gonna change? I mean anything is possible but you have to believe that story about the scorpion asking a frog for a ride a cross the stream.
Robinson didn’t change when Uif game a fourth chance.
Richt has the shortest leash ever so I do t see it.

Advertisement
Back