Bookie

small tweener...never thought he was that good to begin with. Tryna figure where the hype started and why?.

He would be a scheme fit on certain defenses, and he picked a garbage defense to go play for
He wouldnt be a scheme fit anywhere. He mete moved from safety, nickle, in the box, and does nothing well. If you gonon the sooner boards hes the most hated sooner.

Advertisement
small tweener...never thought he was that good to begin with. Tryna figure where the hype started and why?.

He would be a scheme fit on certain defenses, and he picked a garbage defense to go play for
He picked who gave him the most bread. I think in the right style of defense he'd be a stud. That scheme is horrible for him as his game is all about aggression. He's lost that now. I get where you say small and I don't remember your take on bandy brother. But I'd tell you bookie would've been far better in an aggressive defense in comparison to bandy. He's a kid that needs to play with a physical attacking front.

He picked who gave him the most bread. I think in the right style of defense he'd be a stud. That scheme is horrible for him as his game is all about aggression. He's lost that now. I get where you say small and I don't remember your take on bandy brother. But I'd tell you bookie would've been far better in an aggressive defense in comparison to bandy. He's a kid that needs to play with a physical attacking front.
Yeah you let us know back then it was a paid for deal. I think that was around the time Keyshawn Johnson was involved in sending some kids to Nebraska but my memory could be off.

Advertisement
IIRC he burnt his bridges with most the top programs due to trolling/playing too many games a la Henry Gray. His best offers were Oklahoma, FSU and USC.

His cousin Tyjon Lindsey was a huge 5 star bust too, left Ohio State in January due to falling out with his bestie Tate Martell, got bagged by Nebraska, sucked there, transferred to Oregon State & is a benchwarmer there

Yea thays why i thought he was a scheme fit guy....He could work out better at different places..maybe even here.

OU defense has been bad for some time...i cant tell you a db of theres in the nfl. Bad decision

Advertisement
I’m not sure why these SF kids go to Oklahoma to play defense. Their scheme is trash and they never have a good defense.
He isnt/wasnt a florida kid.

I think they got 2 sta kids though in Jaden Davis and an LB.

THEY GO FOR THE "CACHE" OF OKLAHOMA. It means something to others that they got an oklahoma offer..not matter how sh*tty they are on defense...now its an offensive player i get it...but our offensive guys dont go there so...

He isnt/wasnt a florida kid.

I think they got 2 sta kids though in Jaden Davis and an LB.

THEY GO FOR THE "CACHE" OF OKLAHOMA. It means something to others that they got an oklahoma offer..not matter how sh*tty they are on defense...now its an offensive player i get it...but our offensive guys dont go there so...

Bonitto was the other kid they got

Yeah you let us know back then it was a paid for deal. I think that was around the time Keyshawn Johnson was involved in sending some kids to Nebraska but my memory could be off.
It was keyshawns agency but it was tristan gibbias father paying for everybody. He thought it would help tristan who nebraska promised him would start as a freshman. Lawd was he wrong on both accounts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember him owning Pope in the AA game.
guy was a playing for the camera so he could look cool in youtube videos in HS.

I knew he was a douche when in his commit video, he wanted to take a fake photo-op of him crying with his mom when he wasn't even emotional.

Advertisement
Back