Bookie

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the boy has decided to decommit. Will make it official within several weeks at worst. For those of you obsessed with the idea of him this should be amusing. He wants to come here and he's trying to talk rumph & richt into offering him. Seriously can't see it happen knowing all the nonsense he's been involved in. He'll end up at either floriduh or clemson in all likelihood.

If all he wants is the most cash, then why does he want to come here knowing we aren't paying him?

Because we will make him the most cash on the back end. Business decision.

I have to agree with Dee, dude is not coming here. Seems like the kid is front running show off type. Not saying he's a bad kid or anything. Just that he probably wants to go some where people are going to kiss his *** and tell him he is the best player in the world.

Nah. His thing is up until this second where he attends has always been about who gives him the most. We ain't giving him nada and honestly I would worry about B with bookie being at the same school as him for college. Especially Miami. Bookie is a good teammate and a pretty good db but him as an individual and his mindset will bring us issues. But his interest in us is very much legit. It's a matter of our interest in him & the staff knows his mindset previously.

If we did offer bookie would B start feeling uncomfortable with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. Him & b grew up together. Him,tj & bookie are inseparable. It's just for us being grown ups moms & I know that's not good for b.

So the boy has decided to decommit. Will make it official within several weeks at worst. For those of you obsessed with the idea of him this should be amusing. He wants to come here and he's trying to talk rumph & richt into offering him. Seriously can't see it happen knowing all the nonsense he's been involved in. He'll end up at either floriduh or clemson in all likelihood.

I think we should take him

It's just not that simple bruh. Even if we decide to then we have to hope his issues with Nebraska don't come back to bite us. Same way with a few of our current commits too though so who knows. I know rumph previously wasn't about them games.

I thought he was already, uh locked in with Nebraska and wasn't going to be able to decommit.

He's uh locked in. Just don't care anymore. He's technically lo ked in now with Florida too to a lesser(far lesser)extent as of now. It's all gibbias father so everyone's saying **** em.

If all he wants is the most cash, then why does he want to come here knowing we aren't paying him?

If you read the other post I said he's finally showing a lil maturity in his decision making. Besides he's made plenty like that so far. As I said though can't see it likely well take him.

Advertisement
Don't get why people are worried about taking studs like this. Everyone knows that Richt doesn't put up with any **** and will drop anyone's *** at any given time. He's talented, give the kid a shot.

If the staff did their research and felt that the kid had a disproportionately high chance of doing something stupid enough to get himself kicked off the team at some point during his time here, why not just take your time and find a kid with equivalent talent without those same concerns?

I think we've been doing that. Problem is when you get to kids with this kind of talent not a lot of them aren't LOOKING for benefits.

If you read the other post I said he's finally showing a lil maturity in his decision making. Besides he's made plenty like that so far. As I said though can't see it likely well take him.

Well, I hope he matures tremendously in the next couple of months, it would be great to have his talent. Not holding my breath, I just prefer to see these kids succeed rather than fail. Hard to wish karma on a 17 year old, particularly if he is starting to come around to the right way of thinking. Give him the Jon Feliciano story from ESPN and tell him to join the Miami Family.

Jon Feliciano and his remarkable journey to the Oakland Raiders

This the last thing Ima say on it...

Take a look at who our current 2018 DB commits are & who we can still close with, then ask yourself who is he better than?

You take this kid & you're basically dropping someone else we already got which = not worth it.

We got a **** near 400 page thread clowning the Gaytors, at least 200 of those pages are just laughing at them for having 9 players ineligible for bank fraud scandal.

You don't invite that type of heat into your program, especially when we're finally turning things around & have a legit top 3-5 class.

You take risks on kids when you're desperate (example: Gaytors), not saying you have to have a team full of choir boys, but we're not desperate.

A kid who both Dee & Tweed have told yall is a no go, with good reason & still you wanna take a chance on a kid who's been openly looking for cash & spouting off at the mouth about to anybody who will listen.

*Robert De Niro voice* "Your gonna get us all ****in pinched"

I'm just as surprised as you that some people just see a highly rated kid and don't look at the big picture. Him coming on board likely forces one of the guys we have off our class. There's not one DB we currently have that I'd be fine with decommitting; I like them all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall got to keep up with recruiting man, Bookie is Brendan Radley-Hiles. Currently a Nebraska commit, plays DB for IMG academy.

https://247sports.com/Player/Brendan-Radley-Hiles-68479

Some of you seem to equate Nebraska with Miami,Gatorville,USC,UCLA and Hawaii as fine schools to play at.Have
any of you turkeys ever been to that state Dec.-Mar?Its so damm cold up there,once I spit and it froze before it hit the dirt!

Advertisement
Back