Bookie

So the boy has decided to decommit. Will make it official within several weeks at worst. For those of you obsessed with the idea of him this should be amusing. He wants to come here and he's trying to talk rumph & richt into offering him. Seriously can't see it happen knowing all the nonsense he's been involved in. He'll end up at either floriduh or clemson in all likelihood.

I think we should take him

It's just not that simple bruh. Even if we decide to then we have to hope his issues with Nebraska don't come back to bite us. Same way with a few of our current commits too though so who knows. I know rumph previously wasn't about them games.

I thought he was already, uh locked in with Nebraska and wasn't going to be able to decommit.

Advertisement
So the boy has decided to decommit. Will make it official within several weeks at worst. For those of you obsessed with the idea of him this should be amusing. He wants to come here and he's trying to talk rumph & richt into offering him. Seriously can't see it happen knowing all the nonsense he's been involved in. He'll end up at either floriduh or clemson in all likelihood.

If all he wants is the most cash, then why does he want to come here knowing we aren't paying him?

Don't get why people are worried about taking studs like this. Everyone knows that Richt doesn't put up with any **** and will drop anyone's *** at any given time. He's talented, give the kid a shot.

Advertisement
lowkey hoping one of jobe or frierson flips so we can take bookie

giphy-3.gif

Don't get why people are worried about taking studs like this. Everyone knows that Richt doesn't put up with any **** and will drop anyone's *** at any given time. He's talented, give the kid a shot.

If the staff did their research and felt that the kid had a disproportionately high chance of doing something stupid enough to get himself kicked off the team at some point during his time here, why not just take your time and find a kid with equivalent talent without those same concerns?

If the staff did their research and felt that the kid had a disproportionately high chance of doing something stupid enough to get himself kicked off the team at some point during his time here, why not just take your time and find a kid with equivalent talent without those same concerns?

100% true. And Ty is WWAAAAYYYYY better

Advertisement
Ill take him..hes Malek Young on steroids. How much trouble did LSU get with Pat Peterson?. Whatever "trouble" he has...most definately isnt more than what we deal with south florida kids. I highly highly doubt it. Kid is legit..one of the best cbs i saw in coverage this year...plus has value in the return game.

STACK UP TALENT...we arent in the position to be turning down dbs when we have Robert Knowles and a grad transfer from The Citadel running round..**** i wannna take Divaad Wilson from Uf as well.

Ill take him..hes Malek Young on steroids. How much trouble did LSU get with Pat Peterson?. Whatever "trouble" he has...most definately isnt more than what we deal with south florida kids. I highly highly doubt it. Kid is legit..one of the best cbs i saw in coverage this year...plus has value in the return game.

STACK UP TALENT...we arent in the position to be turning down dbs when we have Robert Knowles and a grad transfer from The Citadel running round..**** i wannna take Divaad Wilson from Uf as well.

Think you're missing the point. Juice isn't worth the squeeze. Especially when certainly Ty and probably Gil are already better.

It's just not that simple bruh. Even if we decide to then we have to hope his issues with Nebraska don't come back to bite us. Same way with a few of our current commits too though so who knows. I know rumph previously wasn't about them

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow Nebraska gonna let him walk after giving him all those “ presents”.....very surprised that they didn’t cover themselves better with all they supposedly gave him...

Except his trouble actually is more than most South Florida kids.

Just listen to dee. The kid has issues,. it's not just him being a diva.

And Divaad Wilson? Jesus. Do you work with his mom too? I'm still laughing at you hyping ****** Xavier "stone hands" Williams as the next Ridley/Jeudy.

Ivey, Frierson, Jobe, Hall, Blades, and Campbell is STACKING TALENT. Best DB class in the nation.

Oh, and fvck off with bashing Delaney. Kid has been balling

Advertisement

It's just not that simple bruh. Even if we decide to then we have to hope his issues with Nebraska don't come back to bite us. Same way with a few of our current commits too though so who knows. I know rumph previously wasn't about them games.

So some of our commits took money from schools?

delete this idiot

You're turn into a massive puss. Ever since richt came onboard you've been ****ting on every commit while sucking off kids who go elsewhere. You were a huge fan of golden's recruits, never once saw you questioning his takes. Like what's the matter with you?

This the last thing Ima say on it...

Take a look at who our current 2018 DB commits are & who we can still close with, then ask yourself who is he better than?

You take this kid & you're basically dropping someone else we already got which = not worth it.

We got a **** near 400 page thread clowning the Gaytors, at least 200 of those pages are just laughing at them for having 9 players ineligible for bank fraud scandal.

You don't invite that type of heat into your program, especially when we're finally turning things around & have a legit top 3-5 class.

You take risks on kids when you're desperate (example: Gaytors), not saying you have to have a team full of choir boys, but we're not desperate.

A kid who both Dee & Tweed have told yall is a no go, with good reason & still you wanna take a chance on a kid who's been openly looking for cash & spouting off at the mouth about to anybody who will listen.

*Robert De Niro voice* "Your gonna get us all ****** pinched"

Advertisement
Back