Bond update

These kids not passing classes is making CFB a 24/7 new cycle...good stuff thanks, BOND is the secret weapon...

Advertisement
Our staff needs to do a better job monitoring the academic standing of our prospects. Its frustrating to get a commit from a stud a later find out the grades aren't there. unacceptable.

I think they have done a pretty good job actually. Only AJL from that huge 2012 class didn't qualify, & when taking griffins commitment they knew he was most likely a non-qualifier, so they worked with him, got his mindset right & now he's on the path to enroll in dec/jan. They knew lockley was a sign n stash as well. That African DT doesn't even want to be at miami. If bond couldn't pass these last two classes to get into
UM, that's on him.

Kevin Grooms too.

Our staff needs to do a better job monitoring the academic standing of our prospects. Its frustrating to get a commit from a stud a later find out the grades aren't there. unacceptable.

Seriously?

Not much they can do until kids get to school. I would have an issue with the staff if the kids they got in were inelligible, then it would be our problem.

Agree we took some chances on kids with grades because they were at positions of need, we desperatly need help with the pass rush and seem to be scouring the earth for impact DL, some of which had grade concerns.

Seriously?

Not much they can do until kids get to school. I would have an issue with the staff if the kids they got in were inelligible, then it would be our problem.

Agree we took some chances on kids with grades because they were at positions of need, we desperatly need help with the pass rush and seem to be scouring the earth for impact DL, some of which had grade concerns.

What do they need babysitters?

Advertisement

LULZ. Either trolling or dumb. You choose.

Congrats, we've got the clubhouse leader for worst porst of the day.

Advertisement

I think they have done a pretty good job actually. Only AJL from that huge 2012 class didn't qualify, & when taking griffins commitment they knew he was most likely a non-qualifier, so they worked with him, got his mindset right & now he's on the path to enroll in dec/jan. They knew lockley was a sign n stash as well. That African DT doesn't even want to be at miami. If bond couldn't pass these last two classes to get into
UM, that's on him.

Kevin Grooms too.

Only the staffs last two classes I am referring to since they had a full cycle to recruit them

I guess he's saying he's a canes fan and not trolling, so, dumb is the only other answer.

valid,
Not to minimize your pain and suffering, but the other side of this is that if we offer a kid who subsequently does not qualify, we might sometimes, in the process, create a relationship that could lead him back to us when he does qualify. For instance, if Griffin come to UM in Dec./Jan., I would say we gained a lot. If he doesn't, we have not really lost much.

Advertisement

UM, that's on him.

Kevin Grooms too.

Only the staffs last two classes I am referring to since they had a full cycle to recruit them

There's no doubt Golden has done a good job. What people fail to account for when they scream out "WE NEED TEH JUCOZZZZ!!!!" is they are in ******* JUCO for a reason. They always have trouble with Miami, always. If you get seamless JUCO's to enroll in Miami, you've done a good job. Years and years and years of it happening is no longer a coincidence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back