Bond update

duke4heisman

Let's go Brandon!
He says he will know Aug 3 if he will make it. It's about core classes and credits, not grades. If he passes everything he's in. He says even if he doesn't, if UM saves his spot he'll be here in Jan

Advertisement
Between the Berrios thread last night and now this, I think my refresh button is going to have a heart attack

Nate Adelson at ITU posted the thread on the site. Sounds encouraging as long as he finishes his class work. Bond did say he would be behind in learning the play book because of this. Hey being behind is better than not being in at all.

Advertisement
**** yeah. The team is winning. This news, plus Berrios and Dixon!

Whoever post the link post it here. Quit thread jacking.

Basically at this point all I need Bond to do this season is just rush the QB. If he can do that I'm happy

Nate Adelson at ITU posted the thread on the site. Sounds encouraging as long as he finishes his class work. Bond did say he would be behind in learning the play book because of this. Hey being behind is better than not being in at all.

I get the feeling he won't make his name as a heady football scientist. Here's what his "playbook" should be at least initially: See the QB. Hit the QB.

Advertisement
Bond would be a nice piece to throw in the pass-rushing mix....Hope he gets it. Maybe all of this is due to the videotape of him killing the koreans at the store...sure hope not.

I get the feeling he won't make his name as a heady football scientist. Here's what his "playbook" should be at least initially: See the QB. Hit the QB.

Yup. Keep it simple, Bobby Boucher style.

Hit the tight end so hard, his girlfriend dies.

Advertisement
In deep, placid sincerity, I fully expected this OP to simply be asking "is there an update." Didn't click until now.

Belated Nirvana is better than no Nirvana at all.

I don't know what that means, but I don't want him anywhere near a TE unless he happens to be the poor soul in Bond's path to the QB.

Advertisement
I think he is 1 of our most important recruits... **** I hope he gets in... His productivity can be used this year... we need to win right now... I think he can help us win 3 games with his pass rush alone...

I don't know what that means, but I don't want him anywhere near a TE unless he happens to be the poor soul in Bond's path to the QB.

[video=youtube;qy3CxhOPrd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy3CxhOPrd8[/video]

So in summary, nobody officially knows anything until August 3rd. Not even Bond. The End.

Advertisement
Back