Bo sets his official visit

Advertisement
Buy
I think we should seriously temper expectations here. This is a hometown Bama kid, and that place has become an NFL running back factory. This will be a tough pull. I think we have a shot, but once the excitement and euphoria of his visit here dies down and he's back at home, it will be tough for him to de-commit from the preeminent college football program right now, in his own backyard, to come here. This is where and why I thought it was important to have a very good year this year -- to show that we're legitimately on the rise and on course to compete with the big boys.

I hear but why go to IMG...kid can get to the league with miami as well and there is less depth there...wehave not had a prblem getting kids to the league with clappy and onion..with the direction we are heading he can get there with less competition. I like our chances

Setting yourselves up for heartbreak. I'm to damaged to do that again this year. For reference see Collins, Bryant, Kirkland and 6 from last year. I'm broken.

Bo sets his official visit

583.gif

Miami has a 1% chance @ best of getting him. Would be a HUGE get if they could pull it off, but lets be real...

Advertisement
I actually thnk Bo has interest. There were rumors earlier in year. The back to back visits are unusual. However, flipping a Bama kid out of their backyard would be heavy lift indeed. Criminoles did it with Rapist but this is a RB. Little more NFL cred to Bama for RB. Although, Duke got plenty of national attention the last two years so Bo could be looking. With Duke and Joe on the mend, Bo has to like chances of starting first game here. Plus we have no history of running our RBs' tires balled before they get to NFL. Our backs have long NFL careers. We have a shot. Long but a clear one. "Start against Louisville on Monday night national TV the first week of your freshman year" or ride pine for two years and maybe end up LB. Golden needs to put on big boy pants this weekend and just get it done!

I actually thnk Bo has interest. There were rumors earlier in year. The back to back visits are unusual. However, flipping a Bama kid out of their backyard would be heavy lift indeed. Criminoles did it with Rapist but this is a RB. Little more NFL cred to Bama for RB. Although, Duke got plenty of national attention the last two years so Bo could be looking. With Duke and Joe on the mend, Bo has to like chances of starting first game here. Plus we have no history of running our RBs' tires balled before they get to NFL. Our backs have long NFL careers. We have a shot. Long but a clear one. "Start against Louisville on Monday night national TV the first week of your freshman year" or ride pine for two years and maybe end up LB. Golden needs to put on big boy pants this weekend and just get it done!
All of this. I would normally be more skeptical/pessimistic but if he wants to be a RB in college and wants immediate PT he knows he can get that at Miami. There is at least a path to flipping him if Golden can work some magic. With that said, sure, it's going to be a tough pull, but I actually like our chances with Bo better than TV at this point.

btw, I would love the kid as a RB, but man...based on his size, frame, and length (he has exceedingly long arms), he'd make one **** of a linebacker. If that's what Saban wants him at, that's likely the right evaluation on him. That said, putting him at LB on our team would be a waste. Defense is going to get shredded regardless of whether we have Lawrence Taylor and Mike Singletary at LB, so put the kid on offense so we can keep up with opposing offenses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama fans don't seem worried, and Saban/Kiffin supposed in in-home visit on Friday.

If they weren't worried Saban and *****in wouldn't be planning to fill his heads with lies and groveling on Friday.

#FearDale

#BamaWorriedBoutDale

^^^this^^^

BO starts at Miami... BO no DALE at Bama...

Saban does not NEED him, Saban is just stacking his chips. BO will end up transferring, see Kamar!!!

bro. if this happens i recommend we put Coley in witness protection for a few years.. those Bama fans will kill their first born for a win, what do you think they will do to our coaches if we flip Bo?

Advertisement
My official prediction (not that anyone cares)

He comin, as is JC Jackson and Galliard.

We will have a great finish

:quag:

Bo is our mirage, seems like you see it, but when you get to the destination, nothings there.

And I so want to be wrong, cause the vision is awesome.

Advertisement
Back