Bo sets his official visit

Is his interest serious or is he just here for a free trip to Miami, a popular travel destination? Not sure if it's been discussed I skipped to last page. /joke
I don't think he'd be that discouraged by Bama's depth at RB, as his shadow doesn't belie soft shoulders, and he wouldn't be mental to think he could get PT regardless of how many NFL caliber RBs are in front of him. Must think he will be a star wherever he wants to play.

It seems legit as he's already been here recently on his own dime and now he's coming again. There is also talk of Alabama wanting him as a LB, though I'm sure they'd tell him he can be a RB if that's what it takes to keep him. However, even though the depth chart might not "scare" him at Alabama, looking at it from the angle of what's best for his career, coming to UM would mean immediate extensive playing time and the media attention of being part of the 1-2 punch of Duke and Bo. So I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Advertisement
Saban and Kirby were visiting some juco tight end today. Read a bama247 article that was from about 2 hrs ago on that. Idk how lo g it takes to go from Alabama to miami in plane but I'd imagine it'd be difficult to do all of that in a span of a few hours..but again, who knows

Advertisement
Dude would be foolish not to come here for a visit. Nice weather. Nice trim. Cookie cakes. Genron will buy him a happy meal from McDonalds. He'll go bowling with Duke and Tracy while they tell him to not come and then he can go home and become a 1st round pick All-American from Alabama.

Saban supposedly tried to do an in-home with Bo this morning. So, if the kid is here on the OV, that's definitely a good sign.

At one point I thought our odds were 0.0001% but if he officials here, I say 5-10%/.

Advertisement
Saban and Kirby were visiting some juco tight end today. Read a bama247 article that was from about 2 hrs ago on that. Idk how lo g it takes to go from Alabama to miami in plane but I'd imagine it'd be difficult to do all of that in a span of a few hours..but again, who knows

About a 2 hour flight...

Advertisement
Advertisement
An interesting take on Bo visit:

Apparently there are three AL commits that have potential qualification issues. All three are taking OVs this weekend. Bo is one of them.

Advertisement
Back