Bo sets his official visit

Advertisement
I actually thnk Bo has interest. There were rumors earlier in year. The back to back visits are unusual. However, flipping a Bama kid out of their backyard would be heavy lift indeed. Criminoles did it with Rapist but this is a RB. Little more NFL cred to Bama for RB. Although, Duke got plenty of national attention the last two years so Bo could be looking. With Duke and Joe on the mend, Bo has to like chances of starting first game here. Plus we have no history of running our RBs' tires balled before they get to NFL. Our backs have long NFL careers. We have a shot. Long but a clear one. "Start against Louisville on Monday night national TV the first week of your freshman year" or ride pine for two years and maybe end up LB. Golden needs to put on big boy pants this weekend and just get it done!

bro. if this happens i recommend we put Coley in witness protection for a few years.. those Bama fans will kill their first born for a win, what do you think they will do to our coaches if we flip Bo?

My dad's side of family is from Bama. Coley is Cuban, he isn't safe there anyway. Saban probably had to tell them Mario was actually his yard man. But yes they take this stuff seriously up there. If Bo flips, the Bama legislature will pass a law prohibiting Bama HS students from leaving the state for any reason until after March of their senior year. We would need to reopen the underground railway, but with a southern route. I'd sujest we use ships so they do not have to pass through Gainsville.

I actually thnk Bo has interest. There were rumors earlier in year. The back to back visits are unusual. However, flipping a Bama kid out of their backyard would be heavy lift indeed. Criminoles did it with Rapist but this is a RB. Little more NFL cred to Bama for RB. Although, Duke got plenty of national attention the last two years so Bo could be looking. With Duke and Joe on the mend, Bo has to like chances of starting first game here. Plus we have no history of running our RBs' tires balled before they get to NFL. Our backs have long NFL careers. We have a shot. Long but a clear one. "Start against Louisville on Monday night national TV the first week of your freshman year" or ride pine for two years and maybe end up LB. Golden needs to put on big boy pants this weekend and just get it done!

bro. if this happens i recommend we put Coley in witness protection for a few years.. those Bama fans will kill their first born for a win, what do you think they will do to our coaches if we flip Bo?

My dad's side of family is from Bama. Coley is Cuban, he isn't safe there anyway. Saban probably had to tell them Mario was actually his yard man. But yes they take this stuff seriously up there. If Bo flips, the Bama legislature will pass a law prohibiting Bama HS students from leaving the state for any reason until after March of their senior year. We would need to reopen the underground railway, but with a southern route. I'd sujest we use ships so they do not have to pass through Gainsville.

BO needs to tweet his cookie cake soon. i heard saban was going to try to persuade him not to visit. wonder if he made it down.

Saban was supposedly meeting Bo before his flight this morning, to discourage the trip.

DID BO SCAR GET ON THE PLANE?!?!

Advertisement
Pretty encouraging news. I agree with other posters that most kids aren't gonna cave to the "strong arm a *****" Saban tactics.

We did the same last year when Carter was on his way to Oklahoma or wherever - although I'm pretty sure that was not the last week of the recruiting cycle. I think Bo's interest is serious, and that we are a serious threat to get him. No question he will get tons of PT if he comes.

Saban was supposedly meeting Bo before his flight this morning, to discourage the trip.

We did the same last year when Carter was on his way to Oklahoma or wherever - although I'm pretty sure that was not the last week of the recruiting cycle. I think Bo's interest is serious, and that we are a serious threat to get him. No question he will get tons of PT if he comes.

We met Jamal Carter at the airport before his trip to LSU last year. And when our staff met him it wasn't to discourage him or strong-arm him into not going on the trip. It was to show that we supported him and to show him who his real family was.

well, heres to hoping he impregnated some cuban girl last week and she will inform him this weekend that test came back positive…

Kinda far fetched, but i think its the best way to close him

And the offspring in the 2031 class.

Advertisement
Pretty encouraging news. I agree with other posters that most kids aren't gonna cave to the "strong arm a *****" Saban tactics.

I would hope not. I guess everyone is different, but if a coach tried to stop me (or my kid) from trying to go on a visit in such an aggressive way I'd be MORE inclined to go on the visit and LESS inclined to sign with that coach's team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is his interest serious or is he just here for a free trip to Miami, a popular travel destination? Not sure if it's been discussed I skipped to last page. /joke
I don't think he'd be that discouraged by Bama's depth at RB, as his shadow doesn't belie soft shoulders, and he wouldn't be mental to think he could get PT regardless of how many NFL caliber RBs are in front of him. Must think he will be a star wherever he wants to play.

Advertisement
Back