Bo sets his official visit

Advertisement
Anybody whose ever known a rb at any level will tell you it's never their choice to play another position. If one guy is telling you lb, learning a new position etc, and one guy is telling you rb at a place that produced the best, you listen.

If this is true (with Saban) it can only help.

Bama fans don't seem worried, and Saban/Kiffin supposed in in-home visit on Friday.

Why would they be worried about him taking a free trip?

He took a trip that wasn't free last weekend. I'm not worried about Chad Thomas and I don't think Bo signs here but if Thomas payed his own way to FSU last week and decided to go back on a official there this week would you be a little worried?
If he was passing through Bama and stopped by? No. If there was a logjam at DE for UM and a chance that he had to be switched to Tight End? Yes.

Excuse me for being a newby but **** I love this site already. FREE updates with good insight to all things Cane. I agree with a poster earlier saying it seems weve

"already won" just getting him on campus for the second time. I like our chances but wont get my hopes up because of course we are in the wonderful world of crootin!

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. We have no time for sunshine around here.

And a good day to you kind sir

Advertisement
This is pretty cool but I don't think we're seriously in the running.

I would've thought the same, except for him taking an unofficial the week before.

I'm staying optimistic, but if you lived in Alabama or Georgia this week, an official to Miami would be a dream right now.

UM

Young man has been in florida this year. Not sure the vacay thing is big. He seems about the business. left Alabama to finish out at IMG. IMG is serious business as a training ground. Not like they moved to the panhandle just to play in florida, this family seems to take this business serious. I likey!!!!

Advertisement
Bama fans don't seem worried, and Saban/Kiffin supposed in in-home visit on Friday.

Why would they be worried about him taking a free trip?

He took a trip that wasn't free last weekend. I'm not worried about Chad Thomas and I don't think Bo signs here but if Thomas payed his own way to FSU last week and decided to go back on a official there this week would you be a little worried?

Jimmies would be plenty rustled around this place! But then again we aren't Bama...hope he picks the Canes.

Advertisement
1.gif

**** a Saban/Kiffin recruiting tandem is scary. Too bad Coley and the power of #Dale makes that tandem look weaker than Genron's fuzzy feelings inside when he sees an SEC coach

LOL at Bama fans trying to out Bo's handler. Clearly the kid wants to get away and rep the 205 in the 305.

Advertisement
I'll believe it when I see it.

Anybody who has followed recruiting for a few years knows there's about a 1-5% chance here.

I think we should seriously temper expectations here. This is a hometown Bama kid, and that place has become an NFL running back factory. This will be a tough pull. I think we have a shot, but once the excitement and euphoria of his visit here dies down and he's back at home, it will be tough for him to de-commit from the preeminent college football program right now, in his own backyard, to come here. This is where and why I thought it was important to have a very good year this year -- to show that we're legitimately on the rise and on course to compete with the big boys.

Advertisement
Back