Bo sets his official visit

Thank you for the lesson on being a douche and being weak.

569.gif

574.jpg

Look at this depth chart. Elite kids all the way down.

I think Kamara transferred.

He did, but still... Lol

Now that's good news right there.

Maybe this thing can happen -- he'll be our new dump truck. (Najeh)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bo would be guaranteed 2nd string which means at least 30% of carries as a frosh unless Yearby is ready then I see them both getting 5-10 carries a game with Duke taking about 15-20.

This would be an outstanding haul and double middle fingers to Sony and Cook

During ACC play we ran the ball 32 times per game. We also know that Duke has been nicked up his first two years. Even if Duke is healthy, I would say there are roughly 15-20 carries per game sitting out there for the best player(s).

We also have NO big back who has stood out.

569.gif

574.jpg

He did, but still... Lol

Cot ****, how can any kid who honestly wants to play RB want to sign up for that depth chart? Talk about a log jam.

If his desire to stay home is bigger than his desire to play RB, then I guess he's set to Bama. But if this kid really wants to be an RB, he needs to come here.

Bo would be guaranteed 2nd string which means at least 30% of carries as a frosh unless Yearby is ready then I see them both getting 5-10 carries a game with Duke taking about 15-20.

This would be an outstanding haul and double middle fingers to Sony and Cook

During ACC play we ran the ball 32 times per game. We also know that Duke has been nicked up his first two years. Even if Duke is healthy, I would say there are roughly 15-20 carries per game sitting out there for the best player(s).

We also have NO big back who has stood out.

no brainer if he wants to get immediate burn. plus duke is gone after this year and then it will be the Bo and Joe show.

Advertisement
Excuse me for being a newby but **** I love this site already. FREE updates with good insight to all things Cane. I agree with a poster earlier saying it seems weve

"already won" just getting him on campus for the second time. I like our chances but wont get my hopes up because of course we are in the wonderful world of crootin!

Excuse me for being a newby but **** I love this site already. FREE updates with good insight to all things Cane. I agree with a poster earlier saying it seems weve

"already won" just getting him on campus for the second time. I like our chances but wont get my hopes up because of course we are in the wonderful world of crootin!

Welcome.

Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. We have no time for sunshine around here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama fans don't seem worried, and Saban/Kiffin supposed in in-home visit on Friday.

Why would they be worried about him taking a free trip?

He took a trip that wasn't free last weekend. I'm not worried about Chad Thomas and I don't think Bo signs here but if Thomas payed his own way to FSU last week and decided to go back on a official there this week would you be a little worried?

569.gif

574.jpg

He did, but still... Lol

Cot ****, how can any kid who honestly wants to play RB want to sign up for that depth chart? Talk about a log jam.

If his desire to stay home is bigger than his desire to play RB, then I guess he's set to Bama. But if this kid really wants to be an RB, he needs to come here.

Unless half are transferring out now...he would be a fool to not sign with us. I think he will. He went to IMG for a reason. That should show folks he is about the business, and the business decision would be to head to the Gables.

Anybody whose ever known a rb at any level will tell you it's never their choice to play another position. If one guy is telling you lb, learning a new position etc, and one guy is telling you rb at a place that produced the best, you listen.

Advertisement
Back