Block hot soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I have a feeling that Mario is strategically managing when kids go public to some extent.
Definitely. I think he probably could have had a few pop prior to spring camp but I think he wanted these kids on campus.

He knew he what spring was going to look like. The new staff including Jason Taylor. The practice intensity difference compared to last year. The Hurricane legends that would be at every practice. The coaches stopping by.

Tough to not buy into that.

Advertisement
Maury Povich 26032022122347.jpg

Advertisement
Definitely. I think he probably could have had a few pop prior to spring camp but I think he wanted these kids on campus.

He knew he what spring was going to look like. The new staff including Jason Taylor. The practice intensity difference compared to last year. The Hurricane legends that would be at every practice. The coaches stopping by.

Tough to not buy into that.
They get to see how they will be coached up, so if you're weak and not about that life, then you won't commit.

I hope there will be a time when dudes stop tweeting about potential commits.
I know he has a lot to do with what’s going on with the program. But he should still lay low when it comes to commits imo.

It's recruiting so no one knows other than Bain or Brown for sure. The NIL stuff makes it even more unpredictable, but those are being shopped for the most part so they aren't secret outside of say $8 million offers. We aren't getting trolled in Polk. Mario knows what is happening and I think we have a better shot at sweeping them than UF does. I will guess it is a split. Something happens behind the scenes and in moments things have changed, that's recruiting. To many people can't handle it. It is best not to stick yourself out their with a prediction, some fans will be to heartbroken on a miss and then start personally attacking make themselves look like fools and won't even care. It's a football board and most fans can't handle recruiting. I would like all 3 with McClain and maybe even Tyler Williams depending on Keem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back