Block hot soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I'm not trying to start a separate fight with you, and @SWFLHurricane is willing to fight you on Greentree, but he never said that LSU was in the Top 5. He said that he was told, by the mother, that LSU was their best visit thus far. And if you go back and read my conversation with @SWFLHurricane, that is precisely the reason why I asked if P-Kay had visited Miami since all the coaches had been hired.

Let's make this simple. LSU made a good impression on the kid. UiF and F$U were less so. Given what I know about Central Florida football, it is entirely possible that the Gaytors are (at least part of) the troll job and LSU may be a viable contender to take over the vacant Top 5 slot. But, come on now, a Central Florida kid putting Miami and a bunch of non-Florida SEC teams into his Top 5 is going to get daily grief from his clasmates and teachers.

How about we all chill out and stop trying to make this some worthless referendum on @SWFLHurricane. We are analyzing the issue of "right" on an incorrect basis. He had the conversation with P-Kay's mom, I do not doubt that in the least. He reported it accurately, of that I have no doubt. So the poster known as @SWFLHurricane never made a prediction of any sort that could be "right" or "wrong".

Again, I circle back to the obvious point here. @SWFLHurricane reported first-hand information, but is now being mocked as if he made some sort of prediction that did not come to fruition. And this is the EXACT reason why true insiders are hesitant to share, do not want to share, and/or have stopped sharing.

Anyone can choose to say one thing, such as "Golly, @SWFLHurricane, that sure was bad timing to mention your LSU info on the same day as P-Kay's Top 5 dropped." OK, fair. But to go on and on and on with calling a guy out for making a non-existent prediction? Well, then, in that case it is getting perilously close to a personal attack that is not necessary in this instance, where a guy only shared accurate info.

We should all strive to be fair, and to quote past posts accurately. I'm not sure why anyone would have any animus towards any insider, whether that person's "accuracy" rating is 100% or something (realistically) a bit lower. Did someone lose a prop bet that I don't know about?

Come on, now. If we're not careful, we will wake the slumbering @RVACane giant.

View attachment 180515

Not a chance I’m reading that.

Advertisement
Look, I'm not trying to start a separate fight with you, and @SWFLHurricane is willing to fight you on Greentree, but he never said that LSU was in the Top 5. He said that he was told, by the mother, that LSU was their best visit thus far. And if you go back and read my conversation with @SWFLHurricane, that is precisely the reason why I asked if P-Kay had visited Miami since all the coaches had been hired.

Let's make this simple. LSU made a good impression on the kid. UiF and F$U were less so. Given what I know about Central Florida football, it is entirely possible that the Gaytors are (at least part of) the troll job and LSU may be a viable contender to take over the vacant Top 5 slot. But, come on now, a Central Florida kid putting Miami and a bunch of non-Florida SEC teams into his Top 5 is going to get daily grief from his clasmates and teachers.

How about we all chill out and stop trying to make this some worthless referendum on @SWFLHurricane. We are analyzing the issue of "right" on an incorrect basis. He had the conversation with P-Kay's mom, I do not doubt that in the least. He reported it accurately, of that I have no doubt. So the poster known as @SWFLHurricane never made a prediction of any sort that could be "right" or "wrong".

Again, I circle back to the obvious point here. @SWFLHurricane reported first-hand information, but is now being mocked as if he made some sort of prediction that did not come to fruition. And this is the EXACT reason why true insiders are hesitant to share, do not want to share, and/or have stopped sharing.

Anyone can choose to say one thing, such as "Golly, @SWFLHurricane, that sure was bad timing to mention your LSU info on the same day as P-Kay's Top 5 dropped." OK, fair. But to go on and on and on with calling a guy out for making a non-existent prediction? Well, then, in that case it is getting perilously close to a personal attack that is not necessary in this instance, where a guy only shared accurate info.

We should all strive to be fair, and to quote past posts accurately. I'm not sure why anyone would have any animus towards any insider, whether that person's "accuracy" rating is 100% or something (realistically) a bit lower. Did someone lose a prop bet that I don't know about?

Come on, now. If we're not careful, we will wake the slumbering @RVACane giant.

View attachment 180515
Well done.

Not a chance I’m reading that.
Of course not, My advice, don't put words in people's mouths....Not ONCE did I ever say he was going to LSU....Not ONCE....All I said was what his Mom said to me in the driveway of a friend's home, who is friends with her. Learn to read...and stop insinuating Lies to fit your agenda.....

Advertisement
Of course not, My advice, don't put words in people's mouths....Not ONCE did I ever say he was going to LSU....Not ONCE....All I said was what his Mom said to me in the driveway of a friend's home, who is friends with her. Learn to read...and stop insinuating Lies to fit your agenda.....

Have a good night. Youve made this a lot bigger deal than it is.

I am very chill, been this whole time.

1648523046721.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
And let’s shut this down for the night.
Tomorrow the sun will shine (at least in Atlanta) and we can resume discussing who we believe will be the next commit.

You didn’t say lsu?
NEVER did I say he was going to LSU....All I said is what his Mother told me to my face....His Mother said it was by far their best Trip....Loved how they were treated and spoke to.....That is all I said...just repeated what I was told....Could she be trolling??...I haven't a clue...but she seemed 100% sincere....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back