Block hot soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol you’re sad. Forreal. Get some help.
Have the Life I have, before calling someone Sad....You want to call his Mom a Liar??...That's on your ***....For the last time Quote, The trip to LSU was EASILY our favorite trip...Loved the way we were treated, and spoke to, in comparison to all the others....End of Story.....

Have the Life I have, before calling someone Sad....You want to call his Mom a Liar??...That's on your ***....For the last time Quote, The trip to LSU was EASILY our favorite trip...Loved the way we were treated, and spoke to, in comparison to all the others....End of Story.....

You’re making yourself look even more sad with every post. Pathetic.

0B4845E8-4AC3-4B54-8C9F-3D2D73390723.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair you said lsu and the kid came out with a top 5 literally hours later and lsu was nowhere to be found.

Look, I'm not trying to start a separate fight with you, and @SWFLHurricane is willing to fight you on Greentree, but he never said that LSU was in the Top 5. He said that he was told, by the mother, that LSU was their best visit thus far. And if you go back and read my conversation with @SWFLHurricane, that is precisely the reason why I asked if P-Kay had visited Miami since all the coaches had been hired.

Let's make this simple. LSU made a good impression on the kid. UiF and F$U were less so. Given what I know about Central Florida football, it is entirely possible that the Gaytors are (at least part of) the troll job and LSU may be a viable contender to take over the vacant Top 5 slot. But, come on now, a Central Florida kid putting Miami and a bunch of non-Florida SEC teams into his Top 5 is going to get daily grief from his clasmates and teachers.

How about we all chill out and stop trying to make this some worthless referendum on @SWFLHurricane. We are analyzing the issue of "right" on an incorrect basis. He had the conversation with P-Kay's mom, I do not doubt that in the least. He reported it accurately, of that I have no doubt. So the poster known as @SWFLHurricane never made a prediction of any sort that could be "right" or "wrong".

Again, I circle back to the obvious point here. @SWFLHurricane reported first-hand information, but is now being mocked as if he made some sort of prediction that did not come to fruition. And this is the EXACT reason why true insiders are hesitant to share, do not want to share, and/or have stopped sharing.

Anyone can choose to say one thing, such as "Golly, @SWFLHurricane, that sure was bad timing to mention your LSU info on the same day as P-Kay's Top 5 dropped." OK, fair. But to go on and on and on with calling a guy out for making a non-existent prediction? Well, then, in that case it is getting perilously close to a personal attack that is not necessary in this instance, where a guy only shared accurate info.

We should all strive to be fair, and to quote past posts accurately. I'm not sure why anyone would have any animus towards any insider, whether that person's "accuracy" rating is 100% or something (realistically) a bit lower. Did someone lose a prop bet that I don't know about?

Come on, now. If we're not careful, we will wake the slumbering @RVACane giant.

1648521882689.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back