Block hot soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The block is a universal constructor

Advertisement
Jalen
Bain
Rashada

All within the next two weeks. Bain pops this weekend. That’s my guess.
Man I hope you’re right on at least one of Brown or Rashada. I think Bain will pop soon. If we could get one of the others soon momentum is gonna be crazy.

I think we get Bryant. LeBlanc looks to be going to turdville. Kirkland it’s hard to tell but he’s probably trolling.

With that said I’ll take a 5* LB anyday of the week and roll with it. I’m not worried about recruiting.
I know one of the Orlando kids is trolling...said it a while back...but was met with ridicule, so I've come to the point of not giving out any info that I have, or will have. Not worth it....

Advertisement
#1....Who tf are you??
#2..... Apparently his Mom was wrong??...We will see.....

1. Why does that matter?
2. He came out with a top 5 literally hours after you talked to his mom , with a whole production, and lsu wasn’t even mentioned.

Advertisement
1. Why does that matter?
2. He came out with a top 5 literally hours after you talked to his mom , with a whole production, and lsu wasn’t even mentioned.
That's the Art of trolling....Whole production??...If you're calling me a liar, you can go F yourself....People who actually know me on here, and outside of here will vouch for my integrity.....

Advertisement
My Word on this board means alot more than yours....That I can promise you...ANY number of posters will tell you the same....

Don’t care about your word, fam. Really means nothing to me. You’re telling me to go fucck myself. So much integrity pouring through the keyboard.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back