Block hot soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who are you talking about exactly tho? Bc we have a few insiders that tell you that someone is coming.

I dont even waste my time with those guys...but I will say this those youtube guys are horrendous insiders. I HOPE THAT'S NOT WHO YOU ARE REFERRING TO?

When I said we, I WAS REFERRING TO CANESINSIGHT.

I tried to go easy on him, but he doubled down. Only god knows why he's so angry, maybe he made a bet with a guy at a bar based on some insider info he read on CIS that didn't work out, and it cost him money.

But this kind of generalized lashing-out at "insiders" is exactly why insiders don't want to post any information on this board, because people are going to call them names and attack them over FREE INFORMATION SHARED WILLINGLY. As with anything in life, there is good and there is bad, and nothing is 100% guaranteed.

But this guy is mad.

OK.

I still don't get how people on here don't understand the fluidity of recruiting and the concept of something once being true about a recruits preferences can change in an instant. Like it's so hard to believe that a 17 or 18 year old kid could change their minds lol
Because most of them haven't had below 30% body fat their entire lives and still ask mom when dinner will be ready.

Advertisement
If you claim insider then so be it
1647977559724.gif

I tried to go easy on him, but he doubled down. Only god knows why he's so angry, maybe he made a bet with a guy at a bar based on some insider info he read on CIS that didn't work out, and it cost him money.

But this kind of generalized lashing-out at "insiders" is exactly why insiders don't want to post any information on this board, because people are going to call them names and attack them over FREE INFORMATION SHARED WILLINGLY. As with anything in life, there is good and there is bad, and nothing is 100% guaranteed.

But this guy is mad.

OK.

Thanks for going so easy on me LOL. Let me guess you're an insider too right?
Ghee whiz.

Advertisement
How about providing evidence supporting your outrage with the insiders, start with said insiders and bullet point the egregious errors. You may find more come to your side of the aisle, instead of going napalm crazy burning that chance .

Advertisement
Advertisement
2023 QB Recruiting - Now that Nico is off the board and headed to Tennessee, who are our top targets at QB for this class?

Dante Moore
Jaden Rashada
Any others?

Who does the board feel we have the best shot at?

2023 QB Recruiting - Now that Nico is off the board and headed to Tennessee, who are our top targets at QB for this class?

Dante Moore
Jaden Rashada
Any others?

Who does the board feel we have the best shot at?
Those 2
Eli Holstein
Mack Howard from MS
Marcus Stokes .

Seems like best shot at Rashada. Sounds like he may get on campus soon plus playing some 7-7 this year with the Immortals team down here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back