Block hot soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I may have missed it but was there a recruiting coordinator announced? Not saying Field is one but maybe he’s taking a more broad role in recruiting?

I think there may not be a position coach that's the recruiting coordinator on this staff. It doesn't really make sense to me. We have an entire off-field department to "coordinate" recruiting, and every coach on staff recruits their faces off. With the massive expansion of CFB staff's in recent years, it seems that title is now a bit antiquated for an on-field, though I get that it could be used as bait for a hire/retention.

I think there may not be a position coach that's the recruiting coordinator on this staff. It doesn't really make sense to me. We have an entire off-field department to "coordinate" recruiting, and every coach on staff recruits their faces off. With the massive expansion of CFB staff's in recent years, it seems that title is now a bit antiquated for an on-field, though I get that it could be used as bait for a hire/retention.
Yeah I agree. This day and age with social media and the recruiting rules a little relaxed (in ways) there doesn’t seem to be much of a need for a “coordinator”

Advertisement
I just cant wait for an "insider" to tell us all how they knew all about it for weeks but didnt want to say anything.
Is that anyone's fault but y'all's if you see anyone on a message board any different from yourselves? Cause if not they why the need to be heard yourself and take a shot at people y'all label. It's either narcissistic or hypocritical. And if anyone told you about this weeks ago then they just full of **** too.

Is that anyone's fault but y'all's if you see anyone on a message board any different from yourselves? Cause if not they why the need to be heard yourself and take a shot at people y'all label. It's either narcissistic or hypocritical. And if anyone told you about this weeks ago then they just full of **** too.
So it’s not someone we were expecting this early?

Advertisement
I may have missed it but was there a recruiting coordinator announced? Not saying Field is one but maybe he’s taking a more broad role in recruiting?
David Pop Cooney is the director of Recruiting, Jourdyn Thompson is WR Analyst/Assistant Recruiting coordinator.

Andrew Rogers is the new Director of player Personnel, he specializes in Portal acquisition.

Ed Pata & Terry Jefferson used to be assistant recruiting coordinators as well, but they both got bumped up to full time analyst positions on the staff, they’re now off-field analysts that assist on-field coaches.

On the money, as usual. All the jealous females on this board can never seem to control their emotions, brother.

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee have u thought about/discussed or would u consider joining the off field staff with the new regime?
So it’s not someone we were expecting this early?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back