Bleeding out

Advertisement
NC State might do it in prime time before that but I was confident Mack was going to deliver the TKO. It’s not a matter of if…
I know but my concern is we find a way to stay competitive and lose close games. I hate rooting for losses but that’s what it’s going to take to get this program some real leadership!

Advertisement
Manny just needs more time. Look at our younger guys and their performance. I admit it is taking longer than I originally thought it would but Manny will turn this team around. Don't lose faith.
I’ll start the chant….. slow
Clap…..Manny…..Manny……Manny

I love what LSU did personally. No more speculation. But for us, man now we go up against USC and LSU for a premier coach. Tough
sounds like LSU AD/ED O attorney were working on this deal for awhile....... would get rid of both asap & hire a new president at same time ......

Advertisement
Maybe to them they don’t think it matters today versus the last game of the year. Nobody said they knew what they were doing. It could also be negotiating , like with Orgeron. It could be multiple reasons. Coaches don’t start reaching out for jobs at other schools if they don’t know the deal. Also they haven’t been exactly burning up the roads recruiting. I mean we’re just coming off a bye.

Do some of y’all actually think they care tfat y’all want him fired today versus what they’ll do? The fans have never been a priority. Be real .
I know they aren’t on my schedule. Just trying to understand the rationale of the letting it bleed out while embarrassing everyone in the process

Advertisement
I hate seeing good people fail to achieve their goals. I've experienced failure, I know that sinking feeling you get when you've done all you can but come up short. It doesn't seem fair - we always get told that we can achieve anything we set our minds to, but life doesn't work out that way. Diaz has a multimillion dollar parting gift so his failure is cushioned more than it is for a lot of people but I could tell he really wanted to succeed.

Now I know this will get me downvotes but I hope he has success elsewhere. Here's my advice for Diaz. Follow a similar path as Cristobal and Kiffin. Go work for Saban for a couple of years, learn the finer points of running a program, and then go to a FCS school to be a HC and put what you learned into action. Prove yourself for 3-4 years there, then go to a G5. Win there for a few years. In a decade or so, the UM HC job will be open again. If this is really your dream job, then maybe you can get another chance to be Miami HC after you have a decade of head coaching experience and an established track record of sustained success.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, LSU job is now confirmed open & that’s on a coach that won a NC.
That coach was *** before the title and after. Lsu knew it. They also spend way more than miami and will always care more. You knew the program you supported

Advertisement
Maybe to them they don’t think it matters today versus the last game of the year. Nobody said they knew what they were doing. It could also be negotiating , like with Orgeron. It could be multiple reasons. Coaches don’t start reaching out for jobs at other schools if they don’t know the deal. Also they haven’t been exactly burning up the roads recruiting. I mean we’re just coming off a bye.

Do some of y’all actually think they care tfat y’all want him fired today versus what they’ll do? The fans have never been a priority. Be real .
We need to start funding these buyouts

Bro, I can trace your recent trip. Lol
Just got here (Cabo). A little nervous as I just found out it's all inclusive with food AND alcohol.
Screenshot_20211017-162812.png

I hate seeing good people fail to achieve their goals. I've experienced failure, I know that sinking feeling you get when you've done all you can but come up short. It doesn't seem fair - we always get told that we can achieve anything we set our minds to, but life doesn't work out that way. Diaz has a multimillion dollar parting gift so his failure is cushioned more than it is for a lot of people but I could tell he really wanted to succeed.

Now I know this will get me downvotes but I hope he has success elsewhere. Here's my advice for Diaz. Follow a similar path as Cristobal and Kiffin. Go work for Saban for a couple of years, learn the finer points of running a program, and then go to a FCS school to be a HC and put what you learned into action. Prove yourself for 3-4 years there, then go to a G5. Win there for a few years. In a decade or so, the UM HC job will be open again. If this is really your dream job, then maybe you can get another chance to be Miami HC after you have a decade of head coaching experience and an established track record of sustained success.
If saban takes him, he’ll get a p5 gig. Saban rehabs guys

Advertisement
Back