Bleeding out

Advertisement
If Mallory doesn't drop the sure TD, Borrgales is a couple inches to the right and we don't have the tipped ball yesterday at the end, we would very likely have won those games and be in top ten. The irony of it all.
Meh, but then Diaz likely gets an extension. I'm happy that didn't happen.

That was all younger players, upperclassmen that have been in this program more than a single season didn’t give a ****. That is very telling.
Exactly, Ivey hasn't played hard all year at least. I'd kick him off the team.

Advertisement
USC and LSU made the right move. Hopefully Miami admin will take action tomorrow or NC State will embarrass them into taking action in 6 days. But they're acting unaware and spineless right now. This chatter about stuff happening behind the scenes is bull****.

What is needed is a very public statement. Fire Manny, let everyone know that Miami is committed to building a championship team and they're putting together a search team to to find the right coach to get us there. If they're not ready to fire James yet, then assign Highsmith or someone else to head up football operations and take the responsibility out of his hands.

Advertisement
I predict most of this will be in Barry Jackson's article for us to read and say BuT bUt WhAt BaRrY sAyS iS tHe GoSpEl...
Honestly, it is a good thing if it's in a Barry article. I know he rips off of Cribby but at the end of the day he has more credit than Cribby in the national media's eye/BOT. Cribby is just a random poster (a legit one) while Barry is a writer for a major newspaper. Most likely Cribby puts this out there on purpose for Barry to pick it up like the LT thread a couple of weeks ago

Advertisement
So sorry to put you out. I’m sorry I wasted 10 seconds of your life.
It's just the same thread over and over. Your thread is no diffetent than the other 100 just like it thats all Im saying. Nothing against you it's just the board is basically the same thread over and over again. Zero substance and nothing new.

Advertisement
@Hoyacane1620 , the past 20 years shows you they are not that strategic.
that was the past. This time there's a bigger question of dumping the AD, too. It feels like more people of influence are pushing this time. The alumni have banded together and are demanding a voice.

IDK. I'm a "glass is half full" kind of person. Maybe that's too optimistic here - there just seems to be something more happening right now..

If Mallory doesn't drop the sure TD, Borrgales is a couple inches to the right and we don't have the tipped ball yesterday at the end, we would very likely have won those games and be in top ten. The irony of it all.

If anyone on the defensive side of the ball even remotely knew how to tackle we'd most likely be 5-1. That's the most damning part to me. If your head coach is a DC and unable to either teach or inspire his players to do the most basic action in the game, then he is a failure. Watching Sam Howell pinball off of countless defenders just to waltz into the endzone was sickening. I guess the though of wrapping up just didn't occur to them.

Advertisement
Back