Bleak Visions VII -THE REALEST **** I EVER WROTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would duke ***** you came to a school broke every record under this coach who preached to him to get bigger in which duke did i mean look at duke his freshman year up until now golden basically paved his way to the nfl wtf is duke *****ing about? Go to another school where? He wouldnt be on the map at and sec school who the **** is he starting on ? Bama no auburn no

Advertisement
Why would duke ***** you came to a school broke every record under this coach who preached to him to get bigger in which duke did i mean look at duke his freshman year up until now golden basically paved his way to the nfl wtf is duke *****ing about? Go to another school where? He wouldnt be on the map at and sec school who the **** is he starting on ? Bama no auburn no
Welcome back TrueCane100

Why would duke **** you came to a school broke every record under this coach who preached to him to get bigger in which duke did i mean look at duke his freshman year up until now golden basically paved his way to the nfl wtf is duke ****ing about? Go to another school where? He wouldnt be on the map at and sec school who the **** is he starting on ? Bama no auburn no
Welcome back TrueCane100

What?

RkVtqAz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

This whole post sucks. Not only does the content of the post suck ****s, but so does your punctuation usage.

Throw in some **** periods and commas.

Why would duke **** you came to a school broke every record under this coach who preached to him to get bigger in which duke did i mean look at duke his freshman year up until now golden basically paved his way to the nfl wtf is duke ****ing about? Go to another school where? He wouldnt be on the map at and sec school who the **** is he starting on ? Bama no auburn no

Lol duke would be in the hesiman race if we went to one of those schools which if he wanted to he could have

Lol duke would be in the hesiman race if we went to one of those schools which if he wanted to he could have

Lol duke in the heisman race at bama, lmfao best part is your serious and believe this? Who he starting over? Lol, duke made the best decision ever to come here he didnt have to beat out anyone he was handed the rb job no ****** reason for him to ***** ij the sec duke johnson is a part time back splitting less carries

Lol duke in the heisman race at bama, lmfao best part is your serious and believe this? Who he starting over? Lol, duke made the best decision ever to come here he didnt have to beat out anyone he was handed the rb job no ****in reason for him to **** ij the sec duke johnson is a part time back splitting less carries

Your idiotic. Your the same clown who thinks this team is gonna win 9-10 games this year. Who would duke be behind on Bama? Your seriously gonna sit here and tell me Yeldon is an all around better back then him? No the **** way. What about auburn? There's no back there right there close to his skill level another team he'd start on. Even last year If you put duke in the auburn system that tre mason was in its lights ******* out. Dukes an all around better back then him to. What bout fsu? Well guess what if he went there he's starting there to.

Advertisement
How about we do this the team cant possibly be better next year right losing all the *studs* i mean there is no way we can replace a duke johnson lol...so feel free to message me close to the season and if al is here we can put a few bills on it im paypal verified now thats out of the way

Are you seriously saying that duke is comparable to tre mason and yeldon and henry? Duke is in the mix at those programs miami was the best thing to ever happen to duke! No competition at all

Lmao, some of our fans baffle me. Where do we find these idiots? Duke is an amazing talent, Al Golden didn't pave anything for him. He's one of the most talented backs in the country, could have signed at any school in the country, and is easily on par with Mason, Yeldon and Henry.

I'm dying at Al Golden paved the way for him. The moment he stepped on campus he was the best offensive player we had.

Even Al couldn't ***** Duke up, that's credit to how great DJ is

Advertisement
Lmao, some of our fans baffle me. Where do we find these idiots? Duke is an amazing talent, Al Golden didn't pave anything for him. He's one of the most talented backs in the country, could have signed at any school in the country, and is easily on par with Mason, Yeldon and Henry.

I'm dying at Al Golden paved the way for him. The moment he stepped on campus he was the best offensive player we had.

So none of the 3* kids denzel clive etc improved under golden?

So your telling me duke would of broke bama rushing records and been a heisman candidate? Your saying he would of been better off going to bama? That is absolutely idiotic

So your telling me duke would of broke bama rushing records and been a heisman candidate? Your saying he would of been better off going to bama? That is absolutely idiotic

Are you really trying to say that Golden develops talent better than Saban?

Advertisement
The Kaaya thing seems a little strange to me. Didn't seem like a **** during the FSU game. Seemed to handle those "bullets" just fine.

I can, however, verify that the players don't like Golden and certain guys wouldn't have came here if Golden were the coach when they signed.

When did Vern hear the stuff about Kaaya? I bet in Sept this team was divided and was dying for their guy to get back healthy. I think by FSU Kaaya would have earned their respect with his play. If he heard it just a few weeks ago then thats troubling.

I can't believe there are still Golden apologists here. Do everyone a favor and put a gun in your mouth.

Duke to Bama would have been a disaster for Duke. All the losing he was a part of here was still a better fit for him longterm than being an undersized back in Saban's system. That said, crying over where Duke should have gone instead is sooooo far down on the list of things that upset me right now. Kid is gonna get paid and we're still going to all be here never getting any of our money or time back from over a decade of the school stealing it from us as fans.

RkVtqAz.jpg

First, Valentine had a prima donna complex. He really thought he was really needed here, and he was the ****. That dude was crying out how he didn't want to have to carry the entire defense, and be that NT cog that'd make all things defense based upon him. Duke and Tracy ain't no slouch, and as a matter of fact, both were 5* incoming ballas. So when Valentine was moping about how he didn't want to be this for the U and do that for the U, one of our ballas told him that he didn't have to come here, and the other balla co-sign...don't remember which was signer and co-signer.

Now, how the **** is that sabotaging the team? Valentine was being a big baby and prima donna. Now that's the real ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back