Bleak Visions VII -THE REALEST **** I EVER WROTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kaaya is more talented than Williams and Heap COMBINED. I'm not sure he's a ****, but whatever. Everything else, I buy it. I don't even know why, but I buy it.

Go look at Kayyas numbers in the 4th qtr against teams when we were down..

4 int's 1 TD and 42% completion perceentage when the pressure is on

Yea he is more talented than williams but Williams wouldnt have put up those numbers in crunch time.

Spot on Vern,I expected it from a frosh @ Qb people you think Dcoordinators didnt know this

Quit making **** up Vern. Ryan Williams went 1-11 and had way ****tier stats than Kaaya his only season as a starter but Im sure he would have owned the fourth quarter.

Quit making **** up Vern. Ryan Williams went 1-11 and had way ****tier stats than Kaaya his only season as a starter but Im sure he would have owned the fourth quarter.

He's just reporting what the players told him

lmao

Don't even give a ***** anymore.. You dont believe me ***** you

*Golden did not want Ice on the coaching staff at all.... He initially said no- Why? I dont know. I was told Golden lost the team and ICE was brought in to bring team together

*Your favorite players did tell Valentine I wouldnt come here to Genron and he expressed it to Valentine that is 100% true.

*Players and parents asked Golden if he considered taking Penn State job and he dodged the question and did not answer it. He said things like "what matters is I am here.' Some Players lost all respect for Golden after that.

* Barrow did not get along with Donofrio, and thats what got Golden fired, they had a big fall out and I dont know if a fight happened between coaches but Barrow had to sign some kind of gag order to still get paid his contract thats why he cant talk. this is from a childhood friend of barrow and shannon.

* I asked Duke if he had to do it all over again would he come to Miami..He emphatically said "no"... and neither would a lot of the players is the look he gave me, I asked why he said "Golden". and that is straight from the horses mouth.

* Reason why players wanted Heaps to start over Kayaa? Because Kayaa is a ****, Heaps earned their respect..How? I dont know.

* Players believe favortism was showed for Berrios getting more playing time over Waters, players also believe favoritism was shown that WIlliams didnt regain starting QB position "Kayaa turns into **** when the bullets fly" is what I was told. Williams wasnt given fair shot to earn starting position when he recovered.

*Seniors approached Golden to start Williams tonight and he said no. I got more but i cant even remember it all..i

Hmmmm semms likes Bleak Visions all coming to fruition... Everything I said is 100% true.... I have personal relationships with several players and parents whom i tutored for the SAT and ACT to get into college its what I do free of charge...You mufuggas have no idea

I aint ever lied...everything in this last visions was 100% true EVERYTHING

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bleak

I believe it all Folden is a clown

Who would be a good replacement for him as head coach

Advertisement
Could care less if the players like the coach.
It's about the results.
He is a bad coach with bad results so these complaints get blown up.
If sure plenty of players hate Saban and I know for a fact players didn't exactly love Butch.
Difference is they are great coaches and get results.

Could care less if the players like the coach.
It's about the results.
He is a bad coach with bad results so these complaints get blown up.
If sure plenty of players hate Saban and I know for a fact players didn't exactly love Butch.
Difference is they are great coaches and get results.

Rather you care or not doesn't matter. Current players help recruit players and I've seen some players tell guys to go elsewhere. Just sayin. Not sure if these guys do that here but it does happen.

Bump because this is evidence of the incredible lows we've been through.

Yikes, man.

Advertisement
F**k, are you serious? You think anyone needs reminding? I can't even get a full week without this crap, WTF is wrong with you?

Good bump, Vern!

Lot of nukkas don't wanna face the music after you were right on about everything.

Let us never forget the near utter and total destruction of the U that took place under the treasure troll, Alfredo and his boyfriend, Doritos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back