Bleak Visions VII -THE REALEST **** I EVER WROTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaaya fans keep putting up his stats that arent any more impressive than Jacory Harriss but dont want to see what is right in your face when you look at him in the 2nd halfs of games.....

Which he looks like a scared little puppy out there and that has nothing to do with this group excuse about him being "only a freshman"

Shut up and quit begging for attention. Go tell us more about how Treon Harris is better than Kaaya you retarded piece of ghetto trash.

Treon looked better than Kaaya in the 2nd half against FSU on the road than Kaaya did at home

Do they drug test at your job??? I watched Treon yesterday and he cannot pass to save his life right now. He turned 3 Winston Interceptions into 3 FG's. It was his pass that was behind the tight end that led to that pick 6 that made that a game. Kaaya can make all the throws, Miami wins that game if Berrios doesn't drop that Touchdown, Kaaya put that ball right on the money

Advertisement
Those of us they have been part of this community will attest....Vern ain't never lied. I'd best the majority of what he's saying is true

When Kenny Kelly got hurt in '99 and Dorsey came in, a lot of the players had doubts about Dorsey too. Then Dorsey threw a ****ty pass to Santana Moss that he couldn't possibly have caught. And Moss immediately went over to Dorsey, and took the blame for the play in front of the offense and said that he would catch it next time. I guess that's the difference between a guy like Santana and a lot of the clowns who would have "played harder for Williams" or Heaps or whatever the **** Vern is talking about.

A true teammate. You fight for everyone one of your brothers on the lines with you- not just the ones you think are "hard".

Jacory Harris is better than Brad Kaaya

And Stephen Morris was more reliable to make a play in crunch time than Brad Kaaya

So how is Kaaya better than Heaps and Williams combined??.. lol this fantasy land stuff is hilarious

Wow you are going to get a ton of bites. First one made me laugh out loud and then punch my computer screen

Advertisement
Kaaya fans keep putting up his stats that arent any more impressive than Jacory Harriss but dont want to see what is right in your face when you look at him in the 2nd halfs of games.....

Which he looks like a scared little puppy out there and that has nothing to do with this group excuse about him being "only a freshman"

Shut up and quit begging for attention. Go tell us more about how Treon Harris is better than Kaaya you retarded piece of ghetto trash.

Treon looked better than Kaaya in the 2nd half against FSU on the road than Kaaya did at home

I mean, Kaaya's defense also picked off Jameis 4 times so yeah, you're right- fair comparisons.

Lol @ people saying Treon is better then Kaaya. Smh. That UF defense played LIGHTS OUT. He couldn't have had a better platter put in front of him.

Zone is the only one in America who believes that. If I had the power to ban him I would. He's trolling

And Stephen Morris was more reliable to make a play in crunch time than Brad Kaaya

So how is Kaaya better than Heaps and Williams combined??.. lol this fantasy land stuff is hilarious

Wow you are going to get a ton of bites. First one made me laugh out loud and then punch my computer screen

Is it even debatable that Jacory was making better throws and plays his first two years?

Advertisement
Kaaya is the last person I blame...kid is going to be the truth

No comparison to any QB we have had recently....true freshman!!!!

Is it even debatable that Jacory was making better throws and plays his first two years?

**** your own face

Jacory Harris had the following stats his first 2 seasons:

26 Games: 4547 Yards, 36 TDs and 24 INTs

Per Game: 176 Yards, 1.4 TDs and 1 INT

Kaaya through 12 Games: 2962 Yards, 25 TDs and 11 INTs (has one more game this season)

Per Game: 247 Yards, 2.1 TDs and 1 INT

If you do this through 26 games: 6417 Yards, 54 TDs and 24 INTs

More bullchit by zone.

Advertisement
Two things CANES fans:

1. Vern is a legit poster. All he is doing is sharing info/intel with us. Whether you believe it or not, up to you.
2. Sad, but look at what Golden has fabricated to our program/fan base= Confusion and most importantly, has "DIVIDED" a prestigious- unified group.

I hate *** more than ever!!

Forget all yall hating on kaaya that's messed up. It'd be funny if we went 3-9 with heaps or Williams. You guys are insane. Wasn't his fault so stfu

Yeah it would be real funny. We won 4 games against power 5 teams, and in those 4 games Duke Johnson averaged (AVERAGED) 185 yards per game. We didn't win those games because of Kaaya.

Golden needs to go yesterday.

But the players play, if I am on that team no way I put it on the coaches. You just got beat back to back by 5 or 6 loss teams. These Mia players are mentally soft. If I am a player I don't put that on no coach.
No wonder they lose they way they do. We have a bunch of physically gifted mentally soft coaches and players. Argue with each other, argue with coaches. Punch em in the mouth they quit. But yea let's blame the coach for being soft.

By the way. Fly the banner and where do I donate.

So true

Advertisement
Ryan Williams should have gotten time last season too. Stephen morris should have been bench on a number occasions. The coaches simply do not like Ryan Williams.

As well, Ryan Williams should have gotten the start on senior day. Even if he only gave him a couple series. It was a **** move by al. What were we playing for? Was the 7th win that important?

Who cares about ryan williams starting wtf who cares lol

I'm sorry but Duke is a weak minded ****** . Even if you don't like Golden you don't try and sabotage the school by telling recruits not to come here.
Kaaya is clearly the best QB we have on our roster by a wide margin. Jake Heaps lost his job at 2 schools and the guy he last his job too at KU has 2 wins this year. LOL!!

The upperclassman can ***** and whine all they want but their record is what they are (6-6) what are Duke Johnsons stats in our Losses? Is he looking in the mirror?

I'm sorry but Duke is a weak minded ****** . Even if you don't like Golden you don't try and sabotage the school by telling recruits not to come here.
Kaaya is clearly the best QB we have on our roster by a wide margin. Jake Heaps lost his job at 2 schools and the guy he last his job too at KU has 2 wins this year. LOL!!

The upperclassman can ***** and whine all they want but their record is what they are (6-6) what are Duke Johnsons stats in our Losses? Is he looking in the mirror?

Duke avg 138 yards of offense in our losses, clearly a huge problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back