Bleak Visions VII -THE REALEST **** I EVER WROTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacory Harris is better than Brad Kaaya

And Stephen Morris was more reliable to make a play in crunch time than Brad Kaaya

So how is Kaaya better than Heaps and Williams combined??.. lol this fantasy land stuff is hilarious

Advertisement
As much as I hate golden, I will say playing Kaaya was a good decision. I don't doubt some of the players didn't like it cause he's a true freshman and they thought a more experienced qb could win "now." but playing Kaaya was a solid decision, one of very few.

Agree. Vern is not lying and I bet some of the Miami kids didn't like him because they thought he was soft or for other prejudice reasons, but I do know that his Olinemen really like him.

and his freshmen class likes him

Please explain.

I don't know the reasons. Some kids might not like him because he's from a California private school others might not have liked him from the day he got on campus and just wanted the older guy to start. I was just adding that in there

I don't doubt it but if true then it goes back to my earlier statement about levels of retardation being at epidemic levels. Kenny Dorsey was on a team of guys 10000x "harder" than 99% of the kids we have now and he came off as 1000x softer/more suburban/whatever than Kaaya. Plus, the alternatives in 2 guys in Williams and Heaps that don't exactly exude "Miami" was a joke as well.

Yup, this is why I don't listen to players and who they would rather have playing

I understand it is opinions of players. But when said players also **** the bed non stop when the bullets flew I sure as **** don't have to agree with that opinion. Just seems like a steaming pile of dog **** top to bottom.

Kaaya fans keep putting up his stats that arent any more impressive than Jacory Harriss but dont want to see what is right in your face when you look at him in the 2nd halfs of games.....

Which he looks like a scared little puppy out there and that has nothing to do with this group excuse about him being "only a freshman"

Advertisement
Some of this I believe and some is probably over exaggerated to insite a riot on this board. Here is my take..

* I dont believe the ice harris thing. Ice doesnt seem like the type of brotha to go somewhere hes not wanted. Esp to save al golden sorry a$$.

*I do believe the psu part. And I do believe that he gave a bs excuse. And i do think he lost the players and parents after that.

*I believe everything about barrow. We all agree sumthin fishy happened and it def had to do with him not agreeing with the defensive philosophy.

*yes I believe the locker room was and is split over how the kaaya thing was handled. It def was handled wrong. I think if Al could do it all over again he would have handled that diff. In regards to not letting the players hear the decision from the media. I dont think he ever made that right with team. Esp the seniors.

*the berrios/waters thing is like above. Locker room was split. But I dont think there was beef between waters and berrios.

*I believe the seniors were ****ed that ryan didnt get some snaps. Im indifferent. But would it have hurt? Wtf were we playing for anyway? Meaningless game.

* I will always believe tracys words were twisted. He might have said dont come here if u dont like the scheme because u gonna be playing NG and not allowed to rush the qb. But I dont believe that tracy or duke would flat out tell someone to not come to um.

i'm not going to call BS, but there has to be some embellishment here.

sounds like this has been going on for a while, why has OP kept this in his pocket the past three weeks? he saw an opportunity last night with the strongest anti-Golden sentiment ever so he rode with it.

the thing with Valentine has been refuted by Ariz many times. Why I trust Ariz more than Vern although they have the same ambiguous "sources"? because Ariz puts his actual name out there and wants to make a living doing this thing, not merely seeking attention.

the thing with Kaaya, if true, is the only thing that Golden did right. he's essentially the program's future. Williams and Heaps also got very limited snaps during blowouts. they didn't play well. although, because this was senior day, I agree that Golden should have given Williams at least SOME snaps in the fourth when the game was clearly out of hand.

Kaaya fans keep putting up his stats that arent any more impressive than Jacory Harriss but dont want to see what is right in your face when you look at him in the 2nd halfs of games.....

Which he looks like a scared little puppy out there and that has nothing to do with this group excuse about him being "only a freshman"

Shut up and quit begging for attention. Go tell us more about how Treon Harris is better than Kaaya you retarded piece of ghetto trash.

doesn't take an insider to realize this staff/team is divided just like the fanbase. Can't call a wide eyes Frosh a ***** when he shouldn't have played this season, but he still did a **** of a job. When frosh start of course the upper classmen are going to be ****ed, but Al played still played Malcolm Lewis someone who's a shell of his former self...

Advertisement
Al Golden: keeping other teams sh1tty coaches employed since 2011!
Fire this mufucca....please! Before I get cirrhosis of the liver. I want to enjoy Saturdays again!

Shut up and quit begging for attention. Go tell us more about how Treon Harris is better than Kaaya you retarded piece of ghetto trash.

Treon looked better than Kaaya in the 2nd half against FSU on the road than Kaaya did at home

Treon looked better than Kaaya in the 2nd half against FSU on the road than Kaaya did at home

I'll take Kaaya over Treon all day. UF's D kept them in the game. There's a reason why Florida has to run 75% of the time.

Advertisement
Lol @ people saying Treon is better then Kaaya. Smh. That UF defense played LIGHTS OUT. He couldn't have had a better platter put in front of him.

I actually believe everything he is saying. Golden is a favoritism coach. You can see it. No way Waters should have not played more. Duke lost all respect for golden, you can see it in his body language. Kayaa is a ***** at times. If he doesn't have a clean pocket. He just throw erratic and it did several times last night. I even said to myself ibhope d law can come in and beat him out but that a very high hopes.

I'll take Kaaya over Treon all day. UF's D kept them in the game. There's a reason why Florida has to run 75% of the time.

My thing is Treon actually was out there trying to win the game the entire 4 quarters.... Kaaya stayed in the locker room at half time.

Miamis D kept us in the game too at times and unlike Florida we were actually beating FSU by a comfortable margin going into the 2nd half and still choked it away.

Treon isnt a good college qb at this point but Kaaya isnt either.... they are both potentially good but there are things about Kaaya that will impact his potential if he doesnt get it together. Which is hes mentally weak.

Advertisement

My thing is Treon actually was out there trying to win the game the entire 4 quarters.... Kaaya stayed in the locker room at half time.

Miamis D kept us in the game too at times and unlike Florida we were actually beating FSU by a comfortable margin going into the 2nd half and still choked it away.

Treon isnt a good college qb at this point but Kaaya isnt either.... they are both potentially good but there are things about Kaaya that will impact his potential if he doesnt get it together. Which is hes mentally weak.

Shut up and quit begging for attention.

Lol @ people saying Treon is better then Kaaya. Smh. That UF defense played LIGHTS OUT. He couldn't have had a better platter put in front of him.

How about that last drive? What did he miss his last 6-7 passes? He looked terrible.

Kaaya is more talented than Williams and Heap COMBINED. I'm not sure he's a ****, but whatever. Everything else, I buy it. I don't even know why, but I buy it.

Go look at Kayyas numbers in the 4th qtr against teams when we were down..

4 int's 1 TD and 42% completion perceentage when the pressure is on

Yea he is more talented than williams but Williams wouldnt have put up those numbers in crunch time.

Williams hasn't shown anything to prove what you just wrote. Not a single thing. Look at his 4th Q against UNC 2 years ago at home. Had a chance to lead a comeback drive- horrible.

Straight up, you should STFU.

You keep hammering Williams for not leading a comeback in a game in which. He didn't come in until around the 8 min mark in the 4th. Played only some garbage time prior to that game. The KSU massacre. Lets just add that he threw the only offensive TD in that **** storm of a game.

Back to the UNC game. He was 9 of 13 for 80 yards. **** that is half the yards of what Morris put up in 3 plus qtrs. Yet he doesn't come in and win the ****ing game and you sit here and torch the dude? The series he came in for Morris. Fisch thought it was a smart ideal to run the ball on 3rd and 7. James got a 1yard gain and then dumb *** calls a ****ing pass play on 4th down.

Now understand that we were sitting at UNC 26, down by 4. A field goal would have put us within 1 point of them and being that UNC gave us the ball back with 1:47 left on the clock. Then we drove down the field from our own 17 to their 29 with about 45 seconds left on 1st down. There would have been no need to call a pass play. Williams would have never taken the sack and we could have gotten the ball some what closer and set up a nice kick for Wieclaw to make a game winning TD.

Yet you want to blame this man instead of the guy deciding what the gameplan is at this point of a game with a noob QB.

I am not saying Williams is better than Kaaya, but you should not throw this young man under the bus. Without looking at what should have been done to win that game that day.

My intention wasn't to "throw him under the bus". Vern came in here guns blazing at Kaaya for no reason and to say that Williams would have been so much better in the fourth isn't accurate. There is nothing to base that on. Vern went in on Kaaya more than I did on Williams.

I just remember that UNC game and the last drive in particular and remembering him seeming lost out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back