Bleak Visions: Fool's Gold, We still suck 7-5/6-6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Selected quotes from NoleVern’s epic porst
Misquotes how dare u!!! Y tu brute!! Lol you know I’ve always been team Jarren!!!
Harley with a good game against the worst defense in the ACC about time!! Looked like Jeff a thomas is being passed up... surprising

and lol @Boarcane bragging about being 6-4

we are a duke loss away from being 7-5 I don’t trust these corches fa ****

but I beleive in Jarren

Misquotes how dare u!!! Y tu brute!! Lol you know I’ve always been team Jarren!!!
Harley with a good game against the worst defense in the ACC about time!! Looked like Jeff a thomas is being passed up... surprising

but I beleive in Jarren

Jeff Thomas isn’t being passed up

Advertisement

but I beleive in Jarren

“we are a duke loss away from being 7-5 I don’t trust these corches fa ****”
Hahahahaha sleep 😴 it’s time for you to go home to tally

You just can’t stop the Troll game LMAO

Oh I’m not bragging about our record. We’re better than your noles. We beat your noles. you’re a nole. you stop posting like always, because it’s not an opportune time to troll. I hope your next coach make Willie look like a hall of famer. LMAO have a merry Christmas Vern. 🤫

Advertisement
Yes he is those same plays to Wiggins and Harley were JT4 earlier In the year

Have you ever looked at a diagram of a wider receiver route tree? There’s not just only two lines with arrows for wide receivers. Perfectly executed, the QB will throw to the one that’s open. So nobody’s getting passed up, just others are getting more open for chunk plays.

Barring unforeseen suspensions, I expect JT4 has a few more big plays in him this season.

Advertisement
Have you ever looked at a diagram of a wider receiver route tree? There’s not just only two lines with arrows for wide receivers. Perfectly executed, the QB will throw to the one that’s open. So nobody’s getting passed up, just others are getting more open for chunk plays.

Barring unforeseen suspensions, I expect JT4 has a few more big plays in him this season.
Dumb shy like that is why I keep coming to the defense of JT. JT was wide open on the sidelines on that first bomb to Wiggins. Jarren just made the better decision to go to Wiggins.

Dumb shy like that is why I keep coming to the defense of JT. JT was wide open on the sidelines on that first bomb to Wiggins. Jarren just made the better decision to go to Wiggins.

JT4 has had his ups and downs, and we have other receivers that have been developing quite nicely especially the last few games, namely Harley and Wiggins, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t get more big plays from Jeff Thomas. No reason why we can’t have more than two productive and dangerous receivers out there. The team will only get better if JT4 is a danger to every secondary we face

Advertisement
Back