Blake James - Finalist AD for BC (updated 5/31) Confirmed Hired

Advertisement
Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

Blake was a small town thinker in a big city environment, look at his origins, and his accomplishments, before he was given the A.D. title at Miami. His vision lacked breadth and scope, and therefore he couldn’t generate the energy to get others to buy in, even to some of the more modest goals. Look how long it took us to get an IPF, with the actual coach having to kick in $1 million. He’ll be perfect at Boston College.

Yep, totally agree. At first I was like how could a P5 team actually touch him, but then I had to remember who BC is. My friend’s little sister recently graduated from BC. Being a CA girl, she was miserable there for the weather, but it’s a great academic school. However, coming from LB Poly where sports is king, and going to BC was a culture shock for her as well, along w/ being one of few African American females. She wasn’t used to so much emphasis being on club sports & a laissez faire attitude towards major sports.

W/ Blake’s pedigree, along w/ his familiarity in the North East, BC will be perfect. It’s literally a Cush job b/c it’s no pressure.

Advertisement
wow... fortunately for BC they just made solid hires for football and basketball HC. If Im Hafley Im losing my sht. He has to know Blake was working behind the scenes to fvk up things in Miami.

Advertisement
And take metal mouf Jenny with you
That's an interesting point. I wonder if he "poaches" some staff from here. It'd probably be welcome to revamp the staff here. Some new blood would likely mesh well with all the other changes ongoing in the football program. Rad can fill staff with his people.

Advertisement
It’s amazing how athletics in all sports and in all ages is filled with people who get jobs as coaches and directors while being completely clueless.
Bunch of **** salesman with resumes filled with jobs where they failed at. But they keep hiring them over and over again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back