Blake James - Finalist AD for BC (updated 5/31) Confirmed Hired

Advertisement
..lmao. if this happens, I am ordering my f'ing steak well done

1653588613214.png

Advertisement
BC is where he belongs. They don't have high expectations, they are extremely limited by geography and budget. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Really?

I don't see Blake James as fit to be an AD for a P5 program.

I don't even know what he is good at (I guess the word was always fundraising)...which I guess should be something that could help at like UL-Monroe.

Any P5 school looking into this dude needs to be dropped, immediately, to a FCS level. I agree, Blake needs to be somewhere in the North East, but he needs to be at a UMass or Boston U, something like that. BC is too goo…..

Nah, Fck it; fck him & them…let’s make this happen!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BC is where he belongs. They don't have high expectations, they are extremely limited by geography and budget. Doesn't bother me one bit.
Exactly he is the PERFECT hire for them. Good fundraiser. It's funny in life how I used to get ****ed with the rude person at the drive through window until I matured and realized they weren't the problem. I need to talk to the manager. Blake James was hired by a school admin with low expectations and standards. When the standards and investement was raised you get the highest quality AD and Coach in decades.

PS Yall let Blake go. I guarantee you he not thinking about yall. Hope he lands on his feet.

It’s always blown my mind that these schools and teams don’t peep through the history of message boards from previous stops of the guys that they’re about to give millions of dollars to and see how people felt about them. I know the high and mighty scoff at the free, unsolicited, opinions of peons, but in reality, we know more about these dudes than your dumb search committee does who looks at resumes and haircuts. Even when I make small hires, I go into the weeds of what I can find online about the person and often what I find is very revealing.

I know we’re not experts on juggling football, basketball, and underwater basketweaving programs, but a general rule of thumb is if the last places fanbase (a thing you also have) was delighted to see him go, that means something.

Advertisement
Back