Blake Baker.

Advertisement
This is the newest excuse for assistants here at UM. They're all getting sabotaged by the HC. They used the same excuse for Rump with Manure as the villain.
yep. the only reason i didn’t get it done was that ******* boss who was holding my arms behind my back. and if it wasn’t him, it was bad luck itself, because injuries.

When all these twits in the media were saying Dvd was official to Utah State me and @JayCane20 both said that’s false. It’s not official. I’ll bump if you don’t believe me.

A couple twats on a message board continue to own the “pros”.
Personally I get the idea of taking whatever CB role comes along so you can really get started in your coaching life, but I think he's just making a smart move to stay here and further build these south florida relationships another year. I think they'll really help him with the future of his career. And if he can turn that Utah St offer into a substantial pay raise to stay? even better for him.

yep. the only reason i didn’t get it done was that ******* boss who was holding my arms behind my back. and if it wasn’t him, it was bad luck itself, because injuries.
Hey both of you can try and troll me but end of the day. I have never been pro-manny but it’s ok. Troll away.

@Cribby they wonder why some of us just on amongst ourselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement

angry mark cuban GIF

Advertisement
Is Steele one of the names you've heard mentioned? I'm not big on Steele.... Mainly bc of the 70 point drubbing that wvu put on clemson in the orange bowl
Dude that was so many years ago. He's not my favorite pick but he had good solid defenses at Auburn against the best competition you can play. His scheme has changed alot since then

Advertisement
He was a$$ the entire time at clemson. I don't personally like to hang one game, but it leaves concern can he produce what he did at auburn with miami. If he is hired then I would give him a chance, id just have to hear sorry a$$ clemson fans mouth since I literally work on campus. Speaking of which, you boys want me to sabotage something on clemson fb facility? Lol
And Brett venables was bad at oklahoma and got fired and turned himself into possibly the best dc in the game

Advertisement
Back