Blake Baker.

Advertisement
Kind of goes with what I was alluding to earlier. Heard there were 2 guys manny would take and tell baker to leave. Both seemed like long shots to me (1 definitely more so than the other) soooo... maybe he got good feedback on them. I’m not sure how deep it’s gotten.
This sounds like outside pressure. That quoted language sounds like it comes from above Manny.

@Cribby thsee dudes think manny is some *****. T-Rob is getting WAY more than most position coaches get anywhere. Do you think manny didn’t fight to get him that money? He also told him no go on co-dc or play calling.

Advertisement
bc everyone made up their version of manny. they made him into some napoleonic dictator
Nah, he should've fired Baker last season. This smells like pressure from the administration. Manny doesn't deserve a pat on the back for washing the sheets after ****ting the bed. I'm happy for him, however it went down, because this was crucial to his development as a HC & needed to be done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Cribby thsee dudes think manny is some *****. T-Rob is getting WAY more than most position coaches get anywhere. Do you think manny didn’t fight to get him that money? He also told him no go on co-dc or play calling.
Manny and most importantly Blake James knows this is their asses. Both of them will be in the safety boat. So money is being spent.

Manny and most importantly Blake James knows this is their asses. Both of them will be in the safety boat. So money is being spent.
i didnt want manny but this dude addresses issues immediately. You know why Rumph was still here? Manny wanted to can him when he was hired but former players wanted him to keep him. FACTS. Under Richt, Manny didnt have say on hires and wasn't allowed to recruit kids richt didnt sign off on

Advertisement
Don't know what's worst, more of the same with the coverage and return units, or a de-fanged Baker coaching a position group. Confused by these conflicting reports, frankly. Do tend to at least believe the AP guy saying hirings are being finalized, that implies particular candidates are in the bag (?). Whether a clean house emerges is unclear, but to not do that seems illogical.

Would be ecstatic to get Simpson back. But doesnt mean **** with Baker back. Manny cant be that blind!!!!get that ****** outa here yesterday!!!
I think you missed the premise of the post.

Advertisement
Back