Blake Baker.

Not an insider like you but I get information on the regular and it contradicts everything he said. DVD staying in same role getting big pay increase, players have been given information on Baker and Patke.
What information? That they're staying or going?

Advertisement
Honestly it reads like a tribute post just filtered through bad syntax and Twitterspeak. Why is he paying tribute to Patke on a random Saturday? Unless he is directly responding to rumors?
Manny Diaz liked it. I dont think he would have done that if the wording was done on accident.

I’ve noticed Patke and Baker didn’t like or mention a post about TRob on twitter so something is going on. Them dudes stay on Twitter.

Advertisement
So you can only allude to Patke and Baker getting fired but can’t come and say you were told the players know they’re getting fired? Ok
"players have been given information on Baker and Patke."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not an insider like you but I get information on the regular and it contradicts everything he said. DVD staying in same role getting big pay increase, players have been given information on Baker and Patke.

Would be great news if I'm interpreting correctly. DVD is a solid recruiter. Would like to keep him. Good bye to Baker and Patke.

Advertisement
Back