Blake Baker.

Advertisement
Latest is Patke removed from coaching D position and will only coach Special Teams.
So this could be good news or bad news or both as I read it. Could mean Baker is going to LB coach (bad) and then DC coming on board (good). As others have said, no way TRob comes on board with Blake as DC.

Reynolds knows everybody is freaking about staff changes so this is probably a lashlee extension
I know nothing, but there is no way that he could be that juiced up about something we all know is coming. Again, just my opinion

Advertisement
Is Manny willing to go down D’Nofrio/Golden style with his butt buddy Baker? Even though its Bama, banners are going to fly when they hang 60 on us.

Advertisement
i didnt want manny but this dude addresses issues immediately. You know why Rumph was still here? Manny wanted to can him when he was hired but former players wanted him to keep him. FACTS. Under Richt, Manny didnt have say on hires and wasn't allowed to recruit kids richt didnt sign off on
Dude, do you realize that's not in any way a great reflection on Manure that he allowed former players to make him keep a guy who was obviously a canker sore in Rump? He hired every one of those bums on the defensive staff. If he was the boss you're trying to paint him as, then he would have let Rump go the minute we rescued him from Temple. He worked with the dude for 3 years before he became HC.

As for Rick not letting him recruit defensive players, I doubt that. But, even if we accept that, this is his 3rd class, and he's still fielding a team with no speed on D, no depth at CB, and FCS level LBs.

Latest is Patke removed from coaching D position and will only coach Special Teams.
LOL. That would be a massive fail. There's no reason for that guy to be on the staff at all. He brings nothing. To keep a dedicated ST coach, who doesn't recruit, and has no discernible experience or expertise at the position reeks of buddy ball.

He can’t recruit and can’t coach ST. Would be a huge mistake to not use that position to hire another recruiter.
This dude gets it. These guys who think it's OK to waste such a valuable spot when there's only 10 of them on a schlub like Patsy just because it's better than having him coach a D position are out to lunch.

Advertisement
Man, I don’t know if you can only have a ST coach. I guess it happens but when Hartley was here, he coaches TE/ST.

But if we all want Lockett as ST, I guess he would only be coaching one group since all offensive spots are taken but maybe he can just be some type of assistant to the offense if they are carving out the same thing for DVD.

Dude, do you realize that's not in any way a great reflection on Manure that he allowed former players to make him keep a guy who was obviously a canker sore in Rump? He hired every one of those bums on the defensive staff. If he was the boss you're trying to paint him as, then he would have let Rump go the minute we rescued him from Temple. He worked with the dude for 3 years before he became HC.

As for Rick not letting him recruit defensive players, I doubt that. But, even if we accept that, this is his 3rd class, and he's still fielding a team with no speed on D, no depth at CB, and FCS level LBs.
He’s a first time head coach. They all make mistakes.

Advertisement
i didnt want manny but this dude addresses issues immediately. You know why Rumph was still here? Manny wanted to can him when he was hired but former players wanted him to keep him. FACTS. Under Richt, Manny didnt have say on hires and wasn't allowed to recruit kids richt didnt sign off on
Lmao. you could say that if all programs - offers need sign off from someone. saying this about man y under richt is weird though. manny didn’t recruit well at LB for 3 years under richt. bot you wanna say after all this time it’s because he wasn’t allowed to recruit someone? who? be specific.

Lmao. you could say that if all programs - offers need sign off from someone. saying this about man y under richt is weird though. manny didn’t recruit well at LB for 3 years under richt. bot you wanna say after all this time it’s because he wasn’t allowed to recruit someone? who? be specific.
well thats far but injuries were a problem too. Steed tore his ACL twice, Wilder broke his neck, BJ has two bad hips.

This is the newest excuse for assistants here at UM. They're all getting sabotaged by the HC. They used the same excuse for Rump with Manure as the villain.

Advertisement
Back