Blake Baker Will Be Gone

Banda would not be hired by any other P5 school. He’s a good recruiter and bartender, that’s it. Just look how ****** he has developed our blue chip safety’s (he recruited) in a Defense where the safety is vital. Golden players are gone. Hall and Carter are complete trash and Bolden has been terrible the last month.
A bunch of KKK bag schools would hire Banda in second. He's a very good recruiter, and now he has ties where they love to invade. It would be idiotic to get rid of Banda, as we are in dire need of recruiters on this staff.

Advertisement
A bunch of KKK bag schools would hire Banda in second. He's a very good recruiter, and now he has ties where they love to invade. It would be idiotic to get rid of Banda, as we are in dire need of recruiters on this staff.

Of course they would hire him, but the fūcktards on this site love that tired bartender trope they love to pull put out of their greasy bag of overused tricks

i have no inside information on the subject. i am making a deduction that is simple and obvious to me. if manny is calling plays (which is one of Baker's most important if not MOST important tasks as a DC), then baker will be gone.

baker's remaining here is not feasible. a high level professional that cannot do his job satisfactorily such that his supervisor has to take over his duties cannot remain on the job. if i have to do my manager's and department head's job, then i have failed as a business owner if dont remove and replace them.

Heard it here first. And to be clear this is complete speculation based on several reliable sources on CIS confirming Diaz took over the play calling.

I would be fine with Diaz always calling the D, although that isn’t the ideal situation. His “gimmicky” D works when he calls it. Just replace Baker with an Ace recruiter. And Diaz has to nut up and let Rumph just be an alum.

LMFAO how much money do you think this program has?

Part of the reason Baker is DC is because he was cheap. That allowed us to spend on offensive staff and keep the D all under Diaz.

Y'all really need to try using your brains for once. This is about money. Period.
[]__[] got plenty of money.

Advertisement
i have no inside information on the subject. i am making a deduction that is simple and obvious to me. if manny is calling plays (which is one of Baker's most important if not MOST important tasks as a DC), then baker will be gone.

baker's remaining here is not feasible. a high level professional that cannot do his job satisfactorily such that his supervisor has to take over his duties cannot remain on the job. if i have to do my manager's and department head's job, then i have failed as a business owner if dont remove and replace them.
Manny publicly took over last year and still hasn't fired dude. Everybody knows he's trash, but he isn't going anywhere.

What are the realistic chances that Manny let’s go of anyone on the defensive side? He never has so I’m not sure if he ever will. It’s absurd that Rumph has a job at this point and to a lesser extent that goes for Patke and Baker too. Hope I’m wrong

Two options--

1. Diaz calls D, keeps Baker as a helper DC like Richt had Brown as OC.

2. Fires him. I don't know what he'll do. As long as Baker isn't calling the D, it's a win.

Hopefully Diaz goes after Brown from Meechigan when Harbaugh gets canned.
Here me out...Make a run at C Raymond from LSU... keep Banda as Co-DC (Safeties coach), keep Patke on as ST/STR coach, Manny either promotes analyst from within staff as LB coach or hire new LB coach. Rumph needs to be apart of our program, just not an on field coach with recruiting responsibilities...not sure where that leads him, analyst role maybe

Advertisement
Of course they would hire him, but the fūcktards on this site love that tired bartender trope they love to pull put out of their greasy bag of overused tricks
I don’t mind Banda. He’s proven to be a pretty solid recruiter, in spite of his resume.
The thing is, outside of Stroud, our entire Def staff is made up of super green coaches, most of which are below average as recruiters.
That side of the ball definitely could use an upgrade in coaching quality and recruiting juice

I don’t mind Banda. He’s proven to be a pretty solid recruiter, in spite of his resume.
The thing is, outside of Stroud, our entire Def staff is made up of super green coaches, most of which are below average as recruiters.
That side of the ball definitely could use an upgrade in coaching quality and recruiting juice

Go through our defensive coaching list, I think you’ll find they’re not that green. They may not big names, if that’s what you mean.

Banda has been coaching safeties for four years at Miami and now he's not qualified to coach safeties at Miami?

Please explain that to me like I'm 5.

He's been a safeties coach longer than anything else, but these guys will never get over it. Of all our issues, safety play doesn't even make the top 5,. What issues they do have, are more to do with a defensive philosophy that would leave anyone other than Sean Taylor out to dry.

Here me out...Make a run at C Raymond from LSU... keep Banda as Co-DC (Safeties coach), keep Patke on as ST/STR coach, Manny either promotes analyst from within staff as LB coach or hire new LB coach. Rumph needs to be apart of our program, just not an on field coach with recruiting responsibilities...not sure where that leads him, analyst role maybe

My concern with Raymond is that I don't think he's ever been a DC. Diaz needs an experienced hand so he doesn't have to think about the D. Could end up being more work for him that Baker. I'd love to see him as CB coach though.

Advertisement
Preach

These fans don't know ****...if we got rid of banda they would scoop him and he would fuq us

looked like someone different was calling plays after Va.Tech opened up lead to 24-13
whole D staff needs to go Patke needs a role in recruiting staff also add an LB coach

Had me until the end. We are going to give one of our ****tiest recruiters a recruiting job?

Advertisement

I’m not saying Banda should be fired but I’m not sold many teams would hire him as an assistant coach. Like I said, he’s a good recruiter, which to your point, is needed with the amount of ****** recruiters on our Defensive staff; however, our elite safety prospects (he recruited) have become total busts under his watch. These kids are not being developed. The safety position is crucial for this Defense for some reason and it’s concerning how much we have regressed in that spot. Plus, Brooklyn has mentioned safety players go to Rumph for advice, not him. For me, that’s very telling.

My hope is a team offers him a HC job. It can happen
Look Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back