Blake Baker Interviewed With LSU

Advertisement
Aww ****, my main man bo pelini, i forgot about him, he's the right choice for Lsu, he's better than banda, in fact i wanted him as headcoach here over the penn disgrace morons, a straight goon. I luv the way he paces the sidelines when he knows their dominating or he's about to go off, lol. I like when we played them in the peach bowl, and kenny phillips kind of made a half *** tackle and got pushed back, bo was giving kp the business, got me hype, in the old days the whole team would've raised up besides kp. Coach oregon wants goons, diaz wants nice guys that the players like, bo pelini would have flake james shook, lol, that's a good look for lsu, he'll have them boiys more than likely playing better defense, that's an example of how you bring the boys back home, instead we letting coach shannon float out somewhere else instead of bringing him home. He's certified, national champion as a player and coach, broyles award winner, wont need coach diaz to hold his hand, in fact he'd teach coach diaz a thing or 2!
👀

Advertisement
No one in here should be jumping for joy about this news. I don’t care if the patriots or Bama hire him.
Let’s not rejoice until we know who is gonna replace him.
We’ll be in here celebrating and then find out that all linebacker duties have been handed to Patke.

The sad thing is KP's teammate got knocked out by LSU in like 2005, and we didn't fare so well in the scuffle, so ain't a lot has changed.

Also, Shannon was the DC then HC during the height of the Shalala edict to recruit nice guys, so blaming Manny for this also misses how long it's been going on.

Thirdly, lolol @ onion.

Fourthly, crazyman ain't wrong about needing more goons and less ice cream socials.

Advertisement
I’ll repeat from other Blake thread.

He’s on the last year of his deal. As I said a month ago “at the very least he’s done calling plays here , manny would take the d this season”. He’s tried to find other dc gigs and lb coach at LSU Is probably the best gig he’ll find. So yeah , the writing has been on the wall for awhile.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if this was reported anywhere, but was informed by someone who would know last night that Blake Baker interviewed for the defensive coordinator position at LSU. I know he’s pretty polarizing amongst our fan base in regards to his abilities, but thought people would be interested to know this. Apparently the interview went pretty well too. I was told that interviewing Baker was likely part of a negotiating dance with Bo Pelini, in regards to how much they’re willing to pay him. Earlier today I was later informed that Pelini is now expected to be the hire (subject to approval by the Board of Supervisors), but if they couldn’t reach terms with Pelini then Baker was in consideration to be the potential hire.

And there is probably my first and last insider info to provide to the board, thought you should know.
Something tells me I’m going to be disappointed at the end of all this.

Advertisement

He’s on the last year of his deal. As I said a month ago “at the very least he’s done calling plays here , manny would take them this season”. He’s tried to find other dc gigs and lb coach at LSU Is probably the best gig he’ll find. So yeah , the writing has been on the wall for awhile.
Right. He tried to find baker a gig. Also tried to find patke a G5 dc spot so he could bump up Telly. Personally I don’t mind patke. Baker is worst

The sad thing is KP's teammate got knocked out by LSU in like 2005, and we didn't fare so well in the scuffle, so ain't a lot has changed.

Also, Shannon was the DC then HC during the height of the Shalala edict to recruit nice guys, so blaming Manny for this also misses how long it's been going on.

Thirdly, lolol @ onion.

Fourthly, crazyman ain't wrong about needing more goons and less ice cream socials.
Bo Pelini
👀

Advertisement

He’s on the last year of his deal. As I said a month ago “at the very least he’s done calling plays here , manny would take them this season”. He’s tried to find other dc gigs and lb coach at LSU Is probably the best gig he’ll find. So yeah , the writing has been on the wall for awhile.
If he leaves what do you think about Travis Williams coming here? Him and Robinson have ties?

1611670549582.gif

Advertisement
Back