Blades out for rest of 2020

Hope he gets well soon. That sounds serious, but evidentially goes away in time. Am praying we all get the vaccine and this thing is gone by next season.

Advertisement
As bad of a situation as that is and hope he makes a full recovery, the silver lining here is that adds a little bit of insurance for the CB depth next year with our ineptitude at CB recruiting

Advertisement
well that’s Miami who released it to Barry. It’s a bad look for Miami not Barry. Barry is a writer and I have had my issues with him but this is on the program. Who is Barry’s leak. They need to have their **** pushed in for leaking the info.
I won’t get into too much detail but I have seen Barry sneak into an elevator I was in when I was working with a professional star athlete just to get closer to a possible news story for a Foundations event taking place at a hospital. We knew what he was up to but were able to keep our distance from him. He is a nice guy but a little awkward (corky); however, we understood he was doing his job, even if he thought he was slick.

Last edited:
Yeah, but that was a hoax, according to all of our non-doctor medical experts.
I know you're not trying to cast a wide net, but it sounds that way.

It's a side effect, and given how many players have had Covid and not contracted myocarditis, I'd say it's a rare one.

Myocarditis is serious. It’s commonly seen as a trauma injury during car crashes or high impact to the chest area. Could’ve been from a big hit and he’s been playing with it for some time, not familiar with the correlation between myocarditis and covid but hope he gets well soon.

Advertisement
Heal up and come back even stronger next year Al!

This was one of the concerns with athletes and COVID. I know that's why the Big10 was big on testing for heart issues and how Journey Brown's heart condition was found. The virus may not lead to moderate/severe symptoms for many high level athletes but the underlying damage it can cause could lead to serious medical conditions if not found quick enough.

Advertisement
I know you're not trying to cast a wide net, but it sounds that way.

It's a side effect, and given how many players have had Covid and not contracted myocarditis, I'd say it's a rare one.
you got a source on how many players have contracted myocarditis?

there was a study published prior to the season that showed a significant amount of covid patients developed this condition. It was literally the reason conferences decided to cancel their season.

Apparently Al Blades is pretty ****ed because Barry Jackson leaked the information.

Oh well, this is about to go down well.
If that is true - unless Al or his son told Barry and specifically asked him not to release it, they should be mad at whomever told Barry.

Advertisement
Prayers and healing hands on AL BLADES JR, bless him for a speedy recovery in JESUS CHRIST NAME with all power amen 🙏🏾
39E2C218-2919-42AC-B906-B2FC0D5724CB.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife had that. Wasn’t a big deal. Worse than it sounds, but she did need to take it easy for a couple months. He should be fine.
Myocarditis is serious. It’s commonly seen as a trauma injury during car crashes or high impact to the chest area. Could’ve been from a big hit and he’s been playing with it for some time, not familiar with the correlation between myocarditis and covid but hope he gets well soon.
It’s COVID bro. I had it and had a blood clot and a heart attack at 33 and healthy af. COVID is no joke man.

Advertisement
Back