Blades out for rest of 2020

Advertisement
Just announced.

Get healthy blades, health is bigger then the game , it sucks because we are already thin at corner but these young guys are going to have to step up , next man up and oh yea couch is a stud and I wouldn’t be mad if keontra smith play some snaps at corner as well

how does blood work alert to this? What would show in bloodwork to make them check someone’s heart?
As facilitated by doctors comments: "Myocarditis is preliminarily diagnosed by detecting signs of irritation of heart muscle during the patient's history and physical exam. Blood tests for heart muscle enzymes (CPK levels) can be elevated. Electrical testing (EKG) can suggest irritation of heart muscle and document irregular beating of the heart." Causes include: "Viruses. Many viruses are commonly associated with myocarditis, including the viruses that cause the common cold (adenovirus); COVID-19; hepatitis B and C; parvovirus, which causes a mild rash, usually in children (fifth disease); and herpes simplex virus."

Advertisement
Prayers up for Al. He is a fighter and is all Cane, I’m sure he will be back stronger next season.

Oh and a big fûck you to anyone that said he had quit on the team or said anything similar to that. He and his family have done more for The U than the vast majority of this board combined.

Prayers to Al and a full recovery!!

Im hoping the only thing that concerned the doctors about his blood is it was orange and green

Advertisement
well that’s Miami who released it to Barry. It’s a bad look for Miami not Barry. Barry is a writer and I have had my issues with him but this is on the program. Who is Barry’s leak. They need to have their **** pushed in for leaking the info.
Barry is an ambulance chaser and routinely jumps the gun with these things to say he was the first to break a story

Advertisement
Barry is an ambulance chaser and routinely jumps the gun with these things to say he was the first to break a story

I get that but he doesn’t get the info if someone inside miami doesn’t leak this. This is a Miami issue and needs to be addressed by Manny. Can’t have players losing trust like this. It’s a bad look.

BuT iT's JuSt ThE fLu

the flu can do the same thing along with other colds. This isn’t new. Them finding it is new because they typically never look for this stuff with other corona viruses or colds. So good for them catching it.

Advertisement
Playing sports with Asthma is more dangerous than having myocarditis
This information is so incredibly false, combined with the second part that clearly goes into p rhymes with analytics...

People are literally told by doctors to do light sports in order to strengthen lungs and prevent asmathic attacks. Myocarditis enforces you to stop doing sports because the heart could possibly suffer damage that could turn out to be fatal later on. Myocarditis, in some cases, is severe and damages your heart so badly, you cannot even participate in sports at all.

Get some facts or shut the **** up.

Playing sports with Asthma is more dangerous than having myocarditis... a non issue pumped up to keep the propaganda spinning.

Nah, Krazy, lots of viruses have caused myocarditis in the past, including the flu, this is nothing new, but once an athlete has myocarditis, it has to be respected and treated according to established protocols. Really bad things can happen if it’s ignored.

Playing sports with asthma can be dangerous, but so is myocarditis. The good news is he can fully recover.

Advertisement
Back