Blades out for rest of 2020

Advertisement
Advertisement
My 18 year old daughter, an athlete, had Covid, was hospitalized, and then later was diagnozed with the same, Myocarditis after receiving an electrocardiogram. It appears that many teenagers and youngins in their 20s have enlarged hearts after testing for Covid. Really scary. Hope the kid fully recovers and resumes his career.

My son had it also, non-Covid related, but due to a viral infection a few years back. Just have to take it easy and hope there is no scarring of the muscle. Otherwise should be fine in a few months.

My son had it also, non-Covid related, but due to a viral infection a few years back. Just have to take it easy and hope there is no scarring of the muscle. Otherwise should be fine in a few months.

how does blood work alert to this? What would show in bloodwork to make them check someone’s heart?

Advertisement
My 18 year old daughter, an athlete, had Covid, was hospitalized, and then later was diagnozed with the same, Myocarditis after receiving an electrocardiogram. It appears that many teenagers and youngins in their 20s have enlarged hearts after testing for Covid. Really scary. Hope the kid fully recovers and resumes his career.
It is a side affect from COVID. Sucks.

Apparently Al Blades is pretty ****ed because Barry Jackson leaked the information.

Oh well, this is about to go down well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My brother had covid 19 about 6 months ago and since he's had COMPLICATIONS. Heart and liver problems. Who knows with this virus. Hopefully, he'll be ok. Not saying he had it

Advertisement
Back