Blades not happy with fan response to Baxa news

He's being a good, supportive teammate, like I would have when I was playing. But now I'm a fan and have watched Miami lose too many **** games because of a kicker and ST coach.
Personally I don’t get the grown men as fans attacking a player on social media..a message board joke here or there okay..99.9 of these kids don’t be on message boards (I think). But the fans who are in these kids mentions with the negativity that they know their teammates or player themselves will read are lame asf..and I have no problem with his teammates speaking up on his behalf..Bubba sucked..we all know this..he knows it and I’m sure it ate at him letting his teammates down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
U think these kids could last in athens, tuscaloosa, baton rouge?? I got the solution the only ppl the team wants to fight is the fans. Let the team play the fans next year. Bubba can be the kicker if they want

U think these kids could last in athens, tuscaloosa, baton rouge?? I got the solution the only ppl the team wants to fight is the fans. Let the team play the fans next year. Bubba can be the kicker if they want
Fúck Athens, Tuscaloosa & Baton Rouge...

Death to the Confederacy & fúck the SECheat conference.

Advertisement
He's right. Only losers treat the college game like the pros. These are just kids playing a game.

They Be crying about everything😂, always try and call fans out but don’t never check themselves on why they went 6-7 or allow the sh*t they do in the lockerroom
I don't know about you, but.

Before I made a screen name to send text messages on this website. Every thread and response about Al Blades when he was still in high school was basically the same sentiment. Especially when he was potentially going to play for the Volunteers.

I forgot if it was just this particular message board or another [both I believe]. How fans were basically in a - gossip like little school boys and girls over him even considering signing to play for Tennessee; How he's going to have no fun being on a bad sec team, and/or he better sign to play for the Hurricanes because his family did or else = This is basically the average fan nowadays. Just a front runner who act like a little kid ready to tattle and say he and he has, cooties. Might as well. I'd imagine the one's who post the nonsense social media tmz gossip just yell at their i-phones siri all day or type away at google. And its about a kid sticking up for someone he shared a locker room with.

Or you mean the fans stay acting like little ******* about our players

No, I meant what I said.

It’s wild because not one fan is gonna line up against them on a Saturday. It’s more of them worried about the wrong things.

It’s the internet , social media isn’t real.
That said, personally I don’t think it’s a good look and I wouldn’t @ a player. But c’mon. It’s gonna happen, it’s the internet.

All you all have solution to UM problems but don’t nan one of y’all pay them players nothing. You dam near can manage ya own sorry *** lives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back