Blades not happy with fan response to Baxa news

Advertisement
Nobody ever offered themselves a scholarship to Miami. The staff should have done a better evaluation. Good luck to Baxa elsewhere.

Blades also went after people the same way when Ivey had those two interceptions at Pitt—as everyone justifiably was on the corner the week before for his two whiffs against Georgia Tech.

These kids need to stay off of social media—or at minimum need to get advised on how to use it—as Blades has put out some really moronic stuff over the past year.

Yeah man, newsflash—dude gets caught napping on a fake punt against a 1-5 Georgia Tech team (when coaches told everyone to beware of the fake)—he's gonna get trashed on social media.

There is no "making up for it" the following week—where he simply did his job and had a good game; Blades with the same attitude about everyone trashing him week before, but being all up on him when he had a good game, being fake and what not.

Blades and this kids also fast to post pictures of one good play they had in a loss—with some quote about being humble or hungry or whatever. Manny needs to get this social media garbage under control.

Advertisement
Ahhh Mannys biggest slurper. I'm surprised you are still around after that beat down I gave you last Sunday.
1579360264582.gif

your scream name is Savior cane..so you’ve been a captain save a hoe your whole life?

Last edited:
Advertisement
You seem to have missed the point EC was making. But based on your phrasing “and seek company” that was to be expected.

Perhaps you’re the one that seek company.

It's a company of one.

Of course excluding the muppet voices in his head.

Then it's a stadium rock show.

Advertisement
Couldn't all of our bosses say we care more about social media than doing our jobs? Why are we on here and not working out our fryolator wrists or grocery bagging shoulders?

What? I have been on plenty of teams and I have always known who has sucked and who should never be on the field / court, and sometimes that person was me. I kept my mouth shut and was happy to be on the team.

Advertisement
They Be crying about everything😂, always try and call fans out but don’t never check themselves on why they went 6-7 or allow the sh*t they do in the lockerroom

"they better check themselves before they wreck themsleves, cotton!"

Advertisement
Back