Blades not happy with fan response to Baxa news

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considering there is so much talk about the locker room being divided and some players having a sense entitlement, I’ve got no issue with Blades or anyone else publicly defending a teammate.

Advertisement
I know Bubba cost us some games but kudos to Blades for showing some leadership and defending his teammate. We’ve all cried about how our team has lacked leadership. He stepped up. If you don’t think his teammates will respect him they will.

Good for Blades defending his teammate.
I know Bubba cost us some games but kudos to Blades for showing some leadership and defending his teammate. We’ve all cried about how our team has lacked leadership. He stepped up. If you don’t think his teammates will respect him they will.

It is pathetic. So let's go after Blades because he is defending a former teammate.

It never ceases to amaze me how people who have NEVER done or actually played at a high level the real life activity themselves (NOT by playing video games like Madden; Or watching and listening to jock sniffers give commentary on TV; Or listening to some former player recount or give their opinion on a subject)

I mean unless you've actually done it yourself...you really have no idea and cannot even imagine what you would actually do on the field or as a teammate.

Some here actually think that it really matters to a player what someone who sits behind a keyboard, fantasizing that they had the skills to actually play..... thinks or feels

Advertisement
I think it is interesting that teammates who sweated, bled, and ate together, can defend each other.
In 2018 when Baxa was kicking lights out, everyone loved him.
He has a major problem in 2019, and instead we cuss, kick, and disparage a Cane as he goes out the door.
Where is the mantra once a Cane, always a Cane?.
It has to mean something for team unity that so many recruits and prospects are looking at our actions and reactions.
Show some Class fellas...

I get what he is tryna do. I like Al Blades jr. However that penalty for taunting with a FU salute to felipe franks was the dumbest penalty i have seen in the history of football. Kids should channel their energy in to things that they can control. Too much talk not enough action

Advertisement
Back