Blades not happy with fan response to Baxa news

Advertisement
Advertisement
He didn't perform, was told to seek football elsewhere, and he's leaving. What is the need to kick him on his way out the door besides being a spiteful prick?

I don't disagree.

HOWEVER, he voluntarily choose a sport, and played on a team, where success and failure are out there for all to see.

Just add internet....and boom!

Advertisement
I don't disagree.

HOWEVER, he voluntarily choose a sport, and played on a team, where success and failure are out there for all to see.

Just add internet....and boom!
you are a fvking loser.. how do you think he feels having to leave Miami cause he missed kicks.. only reason you want to kick him on the way out is that you are a pathetic human that has failed at life and seek company ...

Advertisement
you are a fvking loser.. how do you think he feels having to leave Miami cause he missed kicks.. only reason you want to kick him on the way out is that you are a pathetic human that has failed at life and seek company ...

You seem to have missed the point EC was making. But based on your phrasing ā€œand seek companyā€ that was to be expected.

Perhaps youā€™re the one that seek company.

Advertisement
The only way I can understand Blades taking up for his FORMER teammate is if they actually tried to handle it in the locker room... And by handle it I mean BEAT BAXA A$$ for missing all those kicks. But this team seems like they would cry for even getting yelled at. We're soft and it is what it is.

Advertisement
Back