Blades not happy with fan response to Baxa news

Advertisement
Respectfully, who gives a s*** what he did, or does, in the NFL? That isn't pertinent to his recruitment whiff by Miami. He went to Alabama and won the Heisman trophy. This was a gigantic whiff for anyone who thought this kid was a tight end or linebacker. Dude was elite in college. We've gone from having elite guys at every level, to having a few who are excited to make a second contract.
Wrong thread sir

Advertisement
kid absolutely did his best and is a Miami Hurricane for life. i hope he finds success somewhere else. sometimes a fresh start can make all the difference in the world. he has dreams like everyone else. good move. boomer of a leg.

:fistbump:

you are a fvking loser.. how do you think he feels having to leave Miami cause he missed kicks.. only reason you want to kick him on the way out is that you are a pathetic human that has failed at life and seek company ...

Ok Mom and Dad Baxa.

I'm sure (and hope) your son goes on to achieve great things.

Kicking for a D1P5 team (and Miami really isn't one anymore) just isn't Bubba's thing.

He will find his way.

It's a bad look for adults to personally attack kids (players) on social media.. Being criticized is part of the game but they're are alot of post that crosses the line and it's mostly driven by middle aged keyboard gangstas with whom these kids (players) would have their way with if they ever encountered them in person.....All that Tuff Tony **** would go right out the window

Advertisement
The only way I can understand Blades taking up for his FORMER teammate is if they actually tried to handle it in the locker room... And by handle it I mean BEAT BAXA A$$ for missing all those kicks. But this team seems like they would cry for even getting yelled at. We're soft and it is what it is.

Thaaaat's why Baxa missed so many kicks

giphy.gif

Sad part is the fans doing the hate couldn't kick a 5 yd field goal with a nerf football to save their life.

Advertisement
They Be crying about everything😂, always try and call fans out but don’t never check themselves on why they went 6-7 or allow the sh*t they do in the lockerroom
Amen bro. This dude blades just posted the other day on Snapchat like a five minute dance video of himself looking like idiot In his towel In the locker room with other players cheering him on and a senior to be in in Harley dancing right along with him. I’m sick of the kids dude, there unfocused, undisciplined and care more about social media and dancing then wining football games and #buildingchampions according to flake James. 🤢🤮 Fvck this team and Fvck you to blades. I wish one of his uncles would grip him up by the neck and teach a lesson on what it means to be a leader and a Cane. Because it sure as **** isn’t bouncing back and fourth from whining to dancing on social media all the time! Smh

Advertisement
It's a bad look for adults to personally attack kids (players) on social media.. Being criticized is part of the game but they're are alot of post that crosses the line and it's mostly driven by middle aged keyboard gangstas with whom these kids (players) would have their way with if they ever encountered them in person.....All that Tuff Tony **** would go right out the window

Great observation, but double edged sword.

They are "just kids" when things go badly for them.

They are "grown *** adults" when the coaches discipline them for violating team rules and who the f[]ck does the University think they are for treating them like "kids".

Blades sticking up fo r kicker who lost his job and is leaving UM with his head down... that's a quality human... and you guys wonder why kids decommit here... you trash college kids for being miss recruited by adults...
This happens at every college program in america, every fan base trashes their players, has nothing to do with decommitts,

Advertisement
Back