Billy Gibson and South Florida Mindset with recruiting

motorcitycane

Senior
PicsArt_01-12-06.46.56.jpg
Screenshot_20170112-184724.jpg
Screenshot_20170112-184731.jpg
Screenshot_20170112-184742.jpg

On the flip side look at all these south Florida coaches man. Saw this come across my timeline. UM gotta fight the locals too!? ***** all backwards down there. Let me hear some top kid from Bama leaving bama because "it may be good for them to get away"

Advertisement
Advertisement
These are the "God bless kill it in Oregon" local ******* faces that I loathe. Fvck Billy Gibbons and fvck all those cvnts.

Cooney's brother bringing the facts.

Cooney's brother seems like a mature dude. Miami sold him on playing time being available - which is cold hard facts given that our entire starting secondary were seniors last year. If you're good enough, you'll start or see playing time. Like he said, Leavitt never paid attention to Gibson while at Colorado (they tried to recruit Brian Edwards so there goes that not going after Florida kids angle). Taggart likely sold this kid a load of BS and he took it. And yeah, I've been to Eugene, OR a couple of times given that I've lived in Seattle the last year and a half. All I can say is good luck.

This has dumb ****** adults misleading a kid & cashin in on his recruitment written all over it...

Tryna justify screwin' over your hometown team at the last minute because you realize you made a horrible mistake...

This kid clearly has some bad advice from the adults around him, they're lyin through their teeth to this kid because they know there's some cash on the other side of that rainbow up in Oregon...

Smh... I'm glad the staff put their foot down & gave him an ultimatum...
Have a great time up in Eugene kid, FAU will be waiting for you in two years with that transfer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Um ain't producing dbs in 1st and 2nd rouND but usf is..Oregon is??..Artie Burns maybe a few months ago..wow

Straight up u would offer collier with a big f u smile to bulky gibson. I liked collier more from the get anyway as a safety prospect

My eyes hurt from reading that garbage, especially the comments from the coaches and so-called adults.
You've got illiterate folks leading young men in soFla.
No wonder the area is a cesspool.

Advertisement
Billy Gibson needs to go away already

Sounds like HE is the bitter one because we told him to seek shelter elsewhere

Advertisement
My eyes hurt from reading that garbage, especially the comments from the coaches and so-called adults.
You've got illiterate folks leading young men in soFla.
No wonder the area is a cesspool.

And what a surprise - none other than champagnat's own, Mike tunsil leading the anti-Miami brigade. I'm surprised genron didn't chime in.

Since when did it turn cool to hate on UM? Sad.

This is the type of sh*t that goes on in these recruitments. Locals ain't even trying to help miami out

Advertisement
Back