Billy Gibson and South Florida Mindset with recruiting

Advertisement
Wow Cooley brother dropping knowledge...

This goof (who I was a fan of off tape) is a physical box safety...And left a school committed to for 11 months to go play for a school that plays two hand tab.

he let that Grayson kid di**ride him to death and pressure him into going elsewhere...That kid is one class A di**rider on twitter.

Straight up u would offer collier with a big f u smile to bulky gibson. I liked collier more from the get anyway as a safety prospect

He F'd Collier bad. Collier wanted to be a Cane real bad and was an EE. When Gibson re-affirmed like 2 weeks ago, Collier got left out, so he signed with UCF... Then Gibson pulled this chit... Im glad they showed him the door.

My eyes hurt from reading that garbage, especially the comments from the coaches and so-called adults.
You've got illiterate folks leading young men in soFla.
No wonder the area is a cesspool.

And what a surprise - none other than champagnat's own, Mike tunsil leading the anti-Miami brigade. I'm surprised genron didn't chime in.

Since when did it turn cool to hate on UM? Sad.

But haven't we been told that [MENTION=7288]Genron[/MENTION] is a decent dude who has nothing against the hometown team?

Advertisement
Let's stop talking about this shmuck.

He should have never been a take to begin with, fortunately we are moving on because this poser was never deserved to be a Cane.

He shouldn't have been a take. Neither should the kid from Jacksonville. Look at the highlights from Gurvan Hall, Al Blades jr, Josh Jobe, and then watch theirs. Big difference in talent & skills.

He shouldn't have been a take. Neither should the kid from Jacksonville. Look at the highlights from Gurvan Hall, Al Blades jr, Josh Jobe, and then watch theirs. Big difference in talent & skills.

If your mean Smith go drink some clorox you would hurt the population reproducing

Advertisement

its a great thing you aren't a recruiter.

should we talk Alex Collins, Matthew Thomas, Denver Kirkland and Dalvin Cook next?

Not true 3p, both D Smith & Gibson are takes...

Gibson is a good football player, I don't hate him for decommitting, but he's clearly realizing he made a huge mistake by doing us the way he did at the last minute, so the leach adults surrounding him are trying to deflect blame because they're gettin some heat for ****** us over.

Same situation happened with Harley, after he screwed us & realized he messed up, he started to catch a lot of heat from fans, so he had ol' Uncle Irvin(g) come in to try & calm things down.

If you read what was written in the OP, they're clearly grasping at straws tryna come up with any reason possible to justify their actions...

Why? Because they can't be honest & tell the truth about why they did that to Miami, which is why this staff deserves a ton of credit for telling him to kick rocks out of this class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Buddy was all over the place. Deeper reasons blah. Oregon got a new staff and Miami isn't producing DBs. LOL. If any self respecting man watched the games this year would tell Gibson point blank he ****ed up. What we did this year with a transfer, corn, and 2 average safties was remarkable. All four guys will most likey get drafted. Corn is gonna be top 3 rounds.

Btw look who comments. ... None other then Mike Tunsil. If yall didn't know he was the slimeball head coach at Champangnat with Genron. Hes always been against UM for whatever reason. Sofla coaching is as corrupt as it gets. Parents need to start doing research instead of looking for handouts.

The staff held their ground and you have to respect that. The previous staffs let kids drag us through the mud. Gibson would of kept it a secret till the fax machine day.

Not true 3p, both D Smith & Gibson are takes...

Gibson is a good football player, I don't hate him for decommitting, but he's clearly realizing he made a huge mistake by doing us the way he did at the last minute, so the leach adults surrounding him are trying to deflect blame because they're gettin some heat for ****in us over.

Same situation happened with Harley, after he screwed us & realized he messed up, he started to catch a lot of heat from fans, so he had ol' Uncle Irvin(g) come in to try & calm things down.

If you read what was written in the OP, they're clearly grasping at straws tryna come up with any reason possible to justify their actions...
Why? Because they can't be honest & tell the truth about why they did that to Miami, which is why this staff deserves a ton of credit for telling him to kick rocks out of this class.

Great post, El

Not disagreeing with your assessment, even though I like Derrick Smith. But of those 2018 kids you've just listed, how many are signed with Miami?

Advertisement
Once again if you know the recruiting game you know there are many factors that goes into a players decision and its not always the coaches or the schools fault. There will almost always be bull**** with a kids recruitment and especially when you see somebody going out of there way to rip UM you know we never had a chance

Um ain't producing dbs in 1st and 2nd rouND but usf is..Oregon is??..Artie Burns maybe a few months ago..wow

First or second round don't mean **** when our UDFA are getting in the league and playing better than first rounders from Alabama, UF, etc. The first, second, and third rounders do their thing too. Miami just doesn't produce busts unless it's via injury.

My eyes hurt from reading that garbage, especially the comments from the coaches and so-called adults.
You've got illiterate folks leading young men in soFla.
No wonder the area is a cesspool.

annnnd the reason I chose to leave. love the memories but fug that **** in terms of raising a family. I did not come from wealth so i came from the non tourist part of miami-dade

So much misinformation

Burns
Howard in Cleveland is playing
Gunter has most snaps of any corner in the league in GB
Corn, Jenkins m, Carter and Colbert are all gonna get drafted

For **** sake we just had a WR get called up to a playoff roster as a CB and I can't name one DB that Oregon has produced since Pat Chung. And this is just the **** I didn't have to look up. Comical bull ****.

Advertisement
Back