Billy Gibson and South Florida Mindset with recruiting

Advertisement
Also let's be real every db that goes to Oregon gets torched and if its me as a recruit those coaches better really wow me to get my attention especially when I watch UM this past season playing almost lights out in the secondary

So much misinformation

Burns
Howard in Cleveland is playing
Gunter has most snaps of any corner in the league in GB
Corn, Jenkins m, Carter and Colbert are all gonna get drafted

For **** sake we just had a WR get called up to a playoff roster and I can't name one DB that Oregon has produced since Pat Chung. And this is just the **** I didn't have to look up. Comical bull ****.

That's not a high caliber list only burns and corn.......fuq this Gibson kid. A ni99@ named billy is not a savage

This has dumb ****** adults misleading a kid & cashin in on his recruitment written all over it...

Tryna justify screwin' over your hometown team at the last minute because you realize you made a horrible mistake...

This kid clearly has some bad advice from the adults around him, they're lyin through their teeth to this kid because they know there's some cash on the other side of that rainbow up in Oregon...

Smh... I'm glad the staff put their foot down & gave him an ultimatum...
Have a great time up in Eugene kid, FAU will be waiting for you in two years with that transfer.

Fcking local scumbag grifters and their typical lines of illiterate **** trying to justify their own scumbaggery. I'm glad Rick cut this loser loose. We will upgrade. And he'll get cold feet and wind up at USF.

Advertisement
Crap, I forgot all about Collier as well. His boy f'd him up on his offer from Miami. These kids man, selfish as all ****.

If you're not going to go to Miami, then fine. Don't mess with the local school and play the drama game with your recruitment. Because it just screwed over your own teammate that went to UCF and could've went to Miami since you were using his spot.

I feel the same way Chise, he will stay in south florida somewhere...
orange is right, he should of gave the spot to his boy, but these scumbags of today are selfish

So much misinformation

Burns
Howard in Cleveland is playing
Gunter has most snaps of any corner in the league in GB
Corn, Jenkins m, Carter and Colbert are all gonna get drafted

For **** sake we just had a WR get called up to a playoff roster and I can't name one DB that Oregon has produced since Pat Chung. And this is just the **** I didn't have to look up. Comical bull ****.

That's not a high caliber list only burns and corn.......fuq this Gibson kid. A ni99@ named billy is not a savage

All those dudes I mentioned are getting paid to play football. The argument was we don't produce DBs and even in our DOWN decade we produce pro talent. Name an Oregon DB the last 5 years. You can't. Taggart has NEVER sent a DB to the league as his time as a HC. Golden has sent more and his DBs played 12 yards off the ball!! My point is that the narrative is wrong. If we haven't produced anyone at his position than who the **** has Taggart produced??

Advertisement
This has dumb ****in adults misleading a kid & cashin in on his recruitment written all over it...

Tryna justify screwin' over your hometown team at the last minute because you realize you made a horrible mistake...

This kid clearly has some bad advice from the adults around him, they're lyin through their teeth to this kid because they know there's some cash on the other side of that rainbow up in Oregon...

Smh... I'm glad the staff put their foot down & gave him an ultimatum...
Have a great time up in Eugene kid, FAU will be waiting for you in two years with that transfer.

Exactly

Why y'all acting so surprised?? Y'all negged me when I was telling you it's like this down here a month ago...

Advertisement
Miami is the only hometown where the HS kids, their handlers, and their street agents act like a bunch of ***king puss*es when it comes to the hometown school.

No other program in America has to deal with this shi**, where hometown kids and their handlers actively troll and sabotage their very own program.

Advertisement
Why are we even talking about a 3 star goofball? This kid didn't want to be a part of the savageness defense we got down here stewing up bodies.

This is what we call a loser. Losers don't belong at the U. h mentality left the building with the car salesman.

My biggest hope is that one day, Richt or some other coach makes Miami into a perennial power again. So powerful that we can recruit nationally like Bama does, or even ND and us back in the day.

I never again want to be beholden to the garbage and sewer rats that seem to litter the S FL recruiting landscape. Why is it that every puss* *** troll and their handlers we ever have to deal with are based in Dade, Broward, or Palm? Do we ever have these kinds of issues with kids from Central or North Florida? Norton, Quarterman, Pinckney, Owens, etc?

Advertisement
Back