Billy Gibson and South Florida Mindset with recruiting

LOL. Gibson, his dad, and the scumbag coaches/street advisors played themselves and ended up fūcking their baby over.

This story had a happy ending. The coaches got a whiff of the stinky pūssy juices emanating from those scumbags and said no thanks. Like someone else said, these motherfaulkers were waiting to humiliate us on signing day.

They can literally go fūck themselves.

Literally? As opposed to figuratively?

Advertisement
My eyes hurt from reading that garbage, especially the comments from the coaches and so-called adults.
You've got illiterate folks leading young men in soFla.
No wonder the area is a cesspool.

And what a surprise - none other than champagnat's own, Mike tunsil leading the anti-Miami brigade. I'm surprised genron didn't chime in.

Since when did it turn cool to hate on UM? Sad.

Since people found out they could get paid to do it.

My eyes hurt from reading that garbage, especially the comments from the coaches and so-called adults.
You've got illiterate folks leading young men in soFla.
No wonder the area is a cesspool.

And what a surprise - none other than champagnat's own, Mike tunsil leading the anti-Miami brigade. I'm surprised genron didn't chime in.

Since when did it turn cool to hate on UM? Sad.

Since people found out they could get paid to do it.

Exactly. It's the street agent form of pimping a prospect.

It works like this... Hey such and such school...we got a kid who has an offer to UM and is pretty much guaranteed to sign with them...he's pretty good..but..

We're taking offers if your interested..and I can help steer him your way...if the price is right.

He shouldn't have been a take. Neither should the kid from Jacksonville. Look at the highlights from Gurvan Hall, Al Blades jr, Josh Jobe, and then watch theirs. Big difference in talent & skills.

its a great thing you aren't a recruiter.

Derrick Smith, Amari Carter, & Billy Gibson don't have offers from the other big schools in Florida (FSU & UF). I wonder why?

Your are the worst troll possible....every fu*ckin comment you sh*t on Miami.

well if its the truth, whats the issue? they dont.

Heres another fsu troll

Advertisement
Remember under Folden? We had almost every player in So. Florida talking about how they got a UM offer and would tweet it and stuff...those offers were only used to get more offers from others...as the vast majority went elsewhere.

CMR and Co do not play that game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back