Billy Gibson and South Florida Mindset with recruiting

So much misinformation

Burns
Howard in Cleveland is playing
Gunter has most snaps of any corner in the league in GB
Corn, Jenkins m, Carter and Colbert are all gonna get drafted

For **** sake we just had a WR get called up to a playoff roster and I can't name one DB that Oregon has produced since Pat Chung. And this is just the **** I didn't have to look up. Comical bull ****.

That's not a high caliber list only burns and corn.......fuq this Gibson kid. A ni99@ named billy is not a savage

Ooh, lost me with that last comment. I know a bad MF'er named Billy.

Advertisement
My biggest hope is that one day, Richt or some other coach makes Miami into a perennial power again. So powerful that we can recruit nationally like Bama does, or even ND and us back in the day.

I never again want to be beholden to the garbage and sewer rats that seem to litter the S FL recruiting landscape. Why is it that every puss* *** troll and their handlers we ever have to deal with are based in Dade, Broward, or Palm? Do we ever have these kinds of issues with kids from Central or North Florida? Norton, Quarterman, Pinckney, Owens, etc?

Nope. That bullsh!t don't happen elsewhere bro. I just moved to a football town on the West coast and these adults over here don't swing from the nuts of these kids like South FLA cats do.

South FLA high school football is full of straight up clowns!

He shouldn't have been a take. Neither should the kid from Jacksonville. Look at the highlights from Gurvan Hall, Al Blades jr, Josh Jobe, and then watch theirs. Big difference in talent & skills.

its a great thing you aren't a recruiter.

Derrick Smith, Amari Carter, & Billy Gibson don't have offers from the other big schools in Florida (FSU & UF). I wonder why?

He shouldn't have been a take. Neither should the kid from Jacksonville. Look at the highlights from Gurvan Hall, Al Blades jr, Josh Jobe, and then watch theirs. Big difference in talent & skills.

Derrick Smith, Amari Carter, & Billy Gibson don't have offers from the other big schools in Florida (FSU & UF). I wonder why?

Your are the worst troll possible....every fu*ckin comment you sh*t on Miami.

Advertisement
So much misinformation

Burns

For **** sake we just had a WR get called up to a playoff roster and I can't name one DB that Oregon has produced since Pat Chung. And this is just the **** I didn't have to look up. Comical bull ****.

That's not a high caliber list only burns and corn.......fuq this Gibson kid. A ni99@ named billy is not a savage

Sam shields too. Ladarius Gunter just shut down Odell Beckham for 4 catches on 28 yards... shut him down early in the year too. Who's doing that on a consistent basis

If you don't think amari carter can play then you need to stay off that sh*t bra. Did ahmmon richards have an offer from those 2 schools. Did joe Jackson, Mike pickney and shaq quarterman have an offer from fsu?

S A - Amari Carter highlights - Hudl

So much misinformation

Burns

Sam shields too. Ladarius Gunter just shut down Odell Beckham for 4 catches on 28 yards... shut him down early in the year too. Who's doing that on a consistent basis

the giant passing n running game was *** all year....odb had like 4 or 5 monster games but there offense was ***. LG got raped all yeat tf u watching

Advertisement

If you don't think amari carter can play then you need to stay off that sh*t bra. Did ahmmon richards have an offer from those 2 schools. Did joe Jackson, Mike pickney and shaq quarterman have an offer from fsu?

S A - Amari Carter highlights - Hudl

smith is a lb imo

Who cares about a 3 star recruit like Billy Gibson. If we get Paris Ford then we have upgraded according to every recruiting service

So much misinformation

Burns

the giant passing n running game was *** all year....odb had like 4 or 5 monster games but there offense was ***. LG got raped all yeat tf u watching

Naw he had a few bad games but was good on a lot of them too.

So much misinformation

Burns

Bill Goldberg, Billy Blanks and Billy Sims would all like a word with you.

So would Billy "The Kid" if he was still alive.

Advertisement
So much misinformation

Burns

i was exaggerating n half butthurt....let me vent

So much misinformation

Burns

i was exaggerating n half butthurt....let me vent

All good, fam! Just messing with you.

Advertisement
I can't wait till we legit and we can say fuq u too kids that think they can play these games

That won't happen cause as soon as we start dominating kids will start jumping on board and the fan base will act like none of this happened. We'll then proceed to **** talk the kids who are 5 stars and laugh when they don't ball out elsewhere

LOL. Gibson, his dad, and the scumbag coaches/street advisors played themselves and ended up fūcking their baby over.

This story had a happy ending. The coaches got a whiff of the stinky pūssy juices emanating from those scumbags and said no thanks. Like someone else said, these motherfaulkers were waiting to humiliate us on signing day.

They can literally go fūck themselves.

Your are the worst troll possible....every fu*ckin comment you sh*t on Miami.

well if its the truth, whats the issue? they dont.

Advertisement
Back