Billy Corben tweets...

Advertisement
We definitely get a 3 year bowl ban. Including last year, that should get us to the new bowl playoff year free and clear.

This year is a wash rebuild and next year i hope we begin to rise. So much is riding on the class of 2012.

What is the precedent for 3 years?? No way IMO that happens

since we're repeat offenders, i see something like this:

3 more bowls
35 schollies
5 years probation

5.gif

Advertisement
most of ya'll are some delusional mofos

the situation isn't as bad as the media makes it seem (or opposing fans) but it is still a major investigation

1 more bowl and 15 shollies is skating IMO

3 more bowls
35 schollies
5 years probation

put down the crack pipe
just make sure you're back to say "you were right".

i'm tellin you man, repeat offender is the key to this. and that's what we are. we finna get ran up in

repeat offender?? why because baseball had some minor violations 10 years ago??? C'mon son, when you're WRONG you be sure to come back and say "I WAS WRONG"

Advertisement
We definitely get a 3 year bowl ban. Including last year, that should get us to the new bowl playoff year free and clear.

This year is a wash rebuild and next year i hope we begin to rise. So much is riding on the class of 2012.

What is the precedent for 3 years?? No way IMO that happens

The NCAA can do pretty much anything they want. They don't need precedent lol. Expect the worst and hope for the best. USC got blasted by the NCAA granted both cases are nowhere near the same. This is purely speculation but realistically the worse could be 21 or 24 scholarships over 3 years and two more bowl bans. Once again purely speculation but the best is probably 15 scholarships over three years and another bowl ban.

3 more bowls
35 schollies
5 years probation

put down the crack pipe

i'm tellin you man, repeat offender is the key to this. and that's what we are. we finna get ran up in

repeat offender?? why because baseball had some minor violations 10 years ago??? C'mon son, when you're WRONG you be sure to come back and say "I WAS WRONG"

man you know we was in trouble in football back in the day too. they finna nail us

3 more bowls
35 schollies
5 years probation

put down the crack pipe

He could be completely or very close to riight. The NCAA does want they want. People say "well UNC or Ohio State only got this or so and so got that blah blah blah". Who cares. Each case is individual. Politics, who knows who, money, what the infraction was, which school it is, etc......, all plays a role. No need to be naive.

Advertisement
wow someone needs to call the short bus for some of the special needs crew on this thread
Double-facepalm.jpg

Last edited:

3 more bowls
35 schollies
5 years probation

put down the crack pipe

This dude dont know that you and I are on Perryman52's super secret PM list.

ooops....
you can lead a fool to water but you can't make him drown himself

Advertisement

the situation isn't as bad as the media makes it seem (or opposing fans) but it is still a major investigation

This. It reall is not that hard to. Understand.

15 Schollies is far from skating, and is pretty harsh actually. UNC, whos scandal lacked the publicity and sensationalism of ours, but was more severe, only lost nine schollies over three years.

3 more bowls
35 schollies
5 years probation

put down the crack pipe

This dude dont know that you and I are on Perryman52's super secret PM list.

ooops....
you can lead a fool to water but you can't make him drown himself

Sometimes it's better to leave the head buried in the sand.

Advertisement
Back