Billboard Pricing for those interested

I mean, is it really that much to ask to just have in big *** letters "FIRE AL" in green and orange?

Beautiful in its simplicity. Everyone would agree on the message.

Black and white to save printing costs.

FIRE AL GOLDEN

Spoke to a few people at Clear Channel briefly today, but my main contact wasn't at her desk. I sent her an email and I'll try her again tomorrow so we can get the ball rolling on this.

Rep party if this goes through!!!! GO CANES!!!!! "THE U pt 3" Canes fans took a stand when no one else would!!!!

Advertisement
Sorry if it's been mentioned but I haven't been following all 6 pages...will this proposed billboard be close to campus?

I agree on keeping it simple. "Save the U. Fire Al Golden"

Or if it saves money, just "Fire Al Golden"

Nothing else needs to be said.

Sorry if it's been mentioned but I haven't been following all 6 pages...will this proposed billboard be close to campus?

I'm looking at options on US-1 between where 95 ends and Sunset Place.

I'm looking at options on US-1 between where 95 ends and Sunset Place.

Goes without saying but the closer to Sunset place the better. Location is key for something like this.

Advertisement
Timing is the most important thing to consider.

This needs to be up ASAP! No overthinking, just put "Fire Golden"

Precisely. Golden did interview. He isn't getting fired. Banner account needs to be up and running this AM. Link on WEZ

Timing is the most important thing to consider.

This needs to be up ASAP! No overthinking, just put "Fire Golden"

Precisely. Golden did interview. He isn't getting fired. Banner account needs to be up and running this AM. Link on WEZ

Will the link also be up in CIS? Would like to contribute.

As soon as I get quotes from Clear Channel so I know exactly what we're looking at, I'll set up a link so we can get this off the ground.

Advertisement
My girl at clear channel said we'll have the pricing and availability tomorrow morning.

I asked her if it would be a problem to put something up asap and she thought they could accommodate us.

Will keep you all updated as I receive more info.

Advertisement
dammit mane I like this one...

proxy.php

Advertisement
Ok Guys here we go:

For Permanent billboard placement (Non digital) these are the rates and locations:

Nob5om8.png

These are the rates for digital and location:

tGNFLmO.png

These are pictures of the non digital locations:

xvZlh1G.png

ct9qdY2.png

eLZoLPf.png

Zb9cSbM.png

These are pictures of the digital locations:

haccEjq.png

0zCHxAw.png

3NvxNBX.png

The non digital ones would all be available the the beginning of next month, 2/2/15 or 3/2/15, the digital ones are available 2/2/15.

The best option is definitely the most expensive ($20,000) but it would be up for a month and is extremely close to UM.

Let me know what you guys think.

Giddy up, let's make a decision and go for it

20K might be too much to raise though

Advertisement
Back